WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Boski
helloooo i'm bo and i legitimately forgot that this was the thing that i kept forgetting to do. i also suck at intros, but i'm really a+ at answering questions. let's do that!

i can always be reached by pm if you have any questions or just want to chat.

jade
meet jade, a self-proclaimed character sadist and character whore. she's been roleplaying for eight years, running several sites in that time frame, and is always eager to explore new plots and ideas with anyone. jade loves having her characters in pain, whether it be emotional or physical, but is absolutely not against throwing some fluff in there now and then (to give her characters hope). if you have any questions, please feel free to pm her on any of her accounts, though you may receive a faster response if you send a message to her admin account.
Admin
Admin here, the I'm all three rolled into one account!

PM's and skypes always welcome to any of the three admins! ^^

Add Reply

The Parting Glass
Cerise Boucher
 Posted: May 4 2018, 07:16 PM
Cerise + 26
Stripper/Dancer
Human + Female
Ree + Female
109 posts

Words:200

Tag: Arkady

Her morning wake-up was blissful. Perfect. Kady was pressed up close, spooning her, hand already her breast, kissing her shoulder.

“Morning, Kady…,” she murmured, pressing back into him.

Smoothing a soapy scrubby over each other's skin, too, was more for the sensual pleasure of it - just because she could - than out of necessity.

Laughter. Thrumming with contentment and joy. Shared glances across the bar as she disappeared into the kitchen. Music playing, Cerise focused on making a large pot of etouffee. She danced and hummed while she cooked.

The actual cooking of it didn't take long. It was the preparation that required time. She had researched how to keep the fresh ingredients fresh, how long it would take to prep the large stock pot's worth. She started with a plan for only thirty servings. She could make more if need be, once the prep was done.

Their flyers had the lunch special available from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. They'd advertised at all the local companies. Hopefully, they would get enough people. Hopefully, everyone would think it tasted good and nothing was off in anyway. The last thing she wanted was Kady to get some health violation.

NOTES: I’ll be your ingenue

&

PM
^
Arkady
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 07:42 PM
Arkady + 86
Bar Owner
Human Sea Witch + Straight
bhawk + Male
47 posts

You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf
Time and tide wait for no man

There wasn’t a shadow of a doubt in Arkady’s mind. Waking up with Cerise in his arms was something he could do for the rest of his life. After that first night, they quickly settled into a routine. Morning shower fun, visit Joe, work at the bar, breathtaking sex, falling asleep in a tangle of happy limbs.

He walked in to the kitchen area to find Cerise, deep in thought, humming and swaying as she leaned over a pot of delicious etoufee. He smiled to himself, pressing himself against her and wrapping his arms around her waist. ”You look as delicious as the food, sweetheart…” he said, kissing her neck. ”Better put another pot on soon, your cookin’ is a hit!” It was no joke. The smells wafting from the kitchen were making his patrons hungry. Hell, even Alcoholic Bob had scrounged up enough money for a bowl! The place was packed, and Cerise’s cooking was the star of the day’s show.

Arkady
Notes: None
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Candyland Couture THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
skinned by missy at caution and shine.