WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Boski
helloooo i'm bo and i legitimately forgot that this was the thing that i kept forgetting to do. i also suck at intros, but i'm really a+ at answering questions. let's do that!

i can always be reached by pm if you have any questions or just want to chat.

jade
meet jade, a self-proclaimed character sadist and character whore. she's been roleplaying for eight years, running several sites in that time frame, and is always eager to explore new plots and ideas with anyone. jade loves having her characters in pain, whether it be emotional or physical, but is absolutely not against throwing some fluff in there now and then (to give her characters hope). if you have any questions, please feel free to pm her on any of her accounts, though you may receive a faster response if you send a message to her admin account.
Admin
Admin here, the I'm all three rolled into one account!

PM's and skypes always welcome to any of the three admins! ^^

Add Reply
New Poll

Spring/Summer Training
Josephine Nicole Renegade
 Posted: May 6 2018, 05:55 PM
Josephine + 288
Rebel 2IC
Immortal/Fire Siren + Straight
Jo + Female
45 posts

Heyo! So as many have noticed, I've been away for the last monthish. I'm doing a military career course right now so that I can get promoted and make my transition to a full-time position easier. This course is a game changer for me and it involved a lot of nights where I lucky to get 3 hrs of sleep a night to work a 15 hr day and do homework and prep before I pass out cold, wake up and do it all over again. This is all in addition to my resurfacing anxiety attacks because of my infantry courses back in the day, which I had not idea would surface in this course so I'm trying to manage it when it happens. Mentally I'm toast afterwards.

I've finished the first of three modules for my course. I'm going to try and get on during my long weekend in two weeks but I cannot guarantee since I'm walking off a 6 day field ex, into a long weekend and then onto a 10 day field ex. All things going well without any injuries. I'm pree exhausted by the end of the ex and wanna curl up and sleep for a week.

I should be back to a schedule 15 Jun 18. I'll be back to working a 8-4pm job on base with lots of downtime. I miss you all and I look forward to getting back into a normal routine. Thank you for your patience.

Affects: Rayne Lucy Renegade, Josephine Nicole Renegade, Violet Victoria Ward, Maya Heather Bann & Catherine Sara Ainsworth

--------------------
user posted image
Josephine Nicole Renegade :: Rebel 2IC
Daughter of Kane Nicolas Renegade :: Daughter of Nicole Jane Renegade
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
skinned by missy at caution and shine.