WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Boski
helloooo i'm bo and i legitimately forgot that this was the thing that i kept forgetting to do. i also suck at intros, but i'm really a+ at answering questions. let's do that!

i can always be reached by pm if you have any questions or just want to chat.

jade
meet jade, a self-proclaimed character sadist and character whore. she's been roleplaying for eight years, running several sites in that time frame, and is always eager to explore new plots and ideas with anyone. jade loves having her characters in pain, whether it be emotional or physical, but is absolutely not against throwing some fluff in there now and then (to give her characters hope). if you have any questions, please feel free to pm her on any of her accounts, though you may receive a faster response if you send a message to her admin account.
Admin
Admin here, the I'm all three rolled into one account!

PM's and skypes always welcome to any of the three admins! ^^

Add Reply
New Poll

Is This What Freedom Is?, Murphy [M]
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 12:24 AM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I woke up and saw the sun today You came by without a warning You put a smile on my face I want that for every morning What is it I'm feeling? 'Cause I can't let it go If seeing is believing Then I already know I'm falling fast I hope this lasts I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast It doesn't matter what we do You make everything seem brighter I never knew I needed you Like a sad song needs a sea of lighters What is it I'm feeling? 'Cause I can't let it go If seeing is believing I already know I'm falling fast God I hope this lasts 'Cause I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can 'Cause I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast I hope you know I hope it lasts I'm falling hard, I'm falling fast We can go, no holding back (For you) I'm falling fast I hope this lasts I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast
I'm falling hard for you
The night was cold, a little crisp, but nothing that couldn’t be covered with something, at least that was a cloak for Rowan. She wasn’t entirely sure why she was being herded this way or that, only that she was given the chance to get out of there. Even though she wanted to bring Aileen with her. The clothes provided for her were adequate, but not enough to keep her warm enough to survive the night. If she survived the night. She bolted out of Calder’s room, as fast as she could, unsure if he was following on her feet or not.

No one was following her, as she bolted out of the front door, toward what she thought was the exit of the property, according to Calder. She had crossed the property, toward a vineyard, running through the lanes of grapes. She had to get out, find the vampire and hope that she could get him to get Aileen back. Rowan had slowed down to get her breath. Leaving that water bottle on his bed had been a mistake, but she didn’t want to carry anything unnecessary that would keep her from getting to where she needed. It would only be a little farther up ahead. She should have been able to see the guard tower or the gate, or whatever it was that Calder had called it when he told her where the exit was.

Why wouldn’t he just take her to the gate to allow her to leave? Why make her head out there on her own? Rowan felt it was odd and she couldn’t shake that something was going to happen. She continued through the vineyard, reaching the end and saw a forest at the end of the path. She had fallen asleep when they were kidnapped and couldn’t remember if she saw the entrance to the property or not to know if there was a forest that lied at the end of the path to cover that a mansion laid on the opposite side of it.

The stars twinkled in the night sky giving Rowan enough light to see where she was going, but not enough to make her feel comfortable enough to know that she would find the way off the property, the elf was having a hard time walking in the shoes provided. What had they done to her old clothes? Did they burn them? Rowan would have been happy to get the comfortable shoes back, but she brushed the thought away, knowing that they were just clothes and shoes she didn’t need and would have to figure stuff out on her own. Especially finding out which way would take her back to the city to be able to find Marc, and then allow him to come back and get Aileen.

It was just a matter of how she was getting there. She would have been marked as a slave. Rowan stopped in her tracks. The collar wasn’t on, she had felt her neck bare in what felt like forever, to find that there was no collar wrapped around her neck. It wasn’t there anymore, she truly was free, but why would she go back to the vampire, if she didn’t have a collar wrapped around her? Because she didn’t know how to survive otherwise. The elf wouldn’t know how to pursue a job or how to gain a house to live in. She had no knowledge of how that worked, some could easily say the slaves had the cushy lifestyle because it was all provided for them, but since Rowan had been in it since she was six. She definitely didn’t have the knowledge on how to survive long enough in a world where all she knew was how to please the masters and mistresses of the world.

Rowan had made it into the forest, seeing kindling and enough broken branches to at least make a small fire to warm up before continuing onward. She had to have enough credit for knowing that she was able to use her abilities. If it was known earlier she would have used it to burn the whole house down, but then she might hurt Aileen at the same point. Gathering the required materials, Rowan knelt on the ground, sticks and pine needles catching on her tights as she packed together sticks and kindling before puffing out a small flame to start the fire. To have such warmth, out in the dark made Rowan feel comfortable, not enough to let her guard down, but enough to believe that nothing was coming for her, even as the wind blew in a scent she couldn’t recognize as it edged closer to her.

### Words
PMEmailAIM
^
Quinlan Murphy
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 10:14 PM
Quinlan + 800
Torturer,
Werewolf + Bisexual
Cassandra + Female
34 posts

Skin against skin, blood and bone
Driven by hate consumed by fear

An uneventful day to say the least, boring was another word you could have used. The only time it was even the bit interesting was when Calder had lost his temper and went after the elf upstairs in his bedroom. The human was still passed out in the dungeon and it was the reason he guarded the door, stood sentry along with a younger pup who needed to learn the ropes. When the slave had died everyone had rushed outside to see, but Murphy stood his ground, growling when the pup tried to leave. All you had to do was extend your sense of smell to figure out what slave it had been.

A shame it had been one of Murphy’s favorite whores...playthings, oh well there was always a spot open for someone new. Murphy had made plans to find someone to replace that spot when he got off duty guarding the dungeon. However Calder came down the stairs a few hours afterwards, whistling and looking pleased with himself. The pup beside him immediately lowered his eyes and bowed his head, fist over heart as Calder came up to the pair of them. Murphy followed suit, bowing his head with his fist over his heart, unlike the pup though he lifted his head afterwards that smile on his lips.

Calder looked to the pup then to Murphy with a raised eyebrow as the wolf still hung his head low. Murphy just shrugged as a response to the pup, he was knew, freshly turned maybe two weeks ago, he’d learn the customs of the pack. ”Walk with me Murphy” It was Murphy’s turn to raise an eyebrow but he nodded, and waved over another wolf to take his place. This one was older, higher up in the pack so this way the pup could be watched, coached if he stepped out of line.

Moving out the door, Murphy and Calder walked around the mansion to the backyard/beach. The pair of them walked in silence until they reached the dock, they stood next to the ship which is where Calder haltered. ”I have a job for you...one I am sure you’re going to like.” Murphy smirked, eyes raising to the window where the Alpha’s room was, but instead of the elf was the witch, smirking down at him. ”The Elf? So you did mean to give her to me…” Calder had mentioned it but being Alpha meant he didn’t have to, Murphy would have been happy either way.

Calder nodded making that smirk turn into a smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. ”She made a mistake by killing my slave...I want you to show her just how grave her mistake was.” Murphy only laughed as a response to the Alpha, he definitely would show the little elf how big of a mistake she had made. The two wolves stayed outside for several minutes, discussing the plan, how it would go down. Murphy was getting excited every second that went by, when it was time to go get ready he moved with speed. Calder went about his business, leaving Murphy to his, his shift cut short.

The next six hours Murphy got himself ready for his night hunt, the prey was watched from the minute she left the house. Murphy stalked her, keeping to the shadows, eyes watching her, breathing in the aroma of her. She was a pretty little thing, Calder hadn’t damaged her too much...if he did then the witch did her thing and made her appealing to Murphy. Not that he really cared about her looks in the end it never mattered, she was a plaything, a little whore for his amusement. Thanks to his Alpha, his best friend, the day that started out uneventful was about to get really exciting.

The wolf licked his muzzle, watching the elf make her way from the house to the vineyard. He made sure to stay out of her sight, she wouldn’t see him until he wanted her to. He wondered if she realized if this was a lie, her thinking she was safe, free...false hope but then again that was what the pack was known for. Playing games with their prey, giving false hope before going in for the kill. Generations of it had made every male and female in the pack into emotionless killer’s, though no one was as emotionless as Murphy when he wanted, needed to be. The poor elf had no idea what she was about to get herself into.

Murphy smirked in his mind as he watched her start to gather the wood, the smirk getting bigger as she used magic to create flame. Calder had warned him about the magic, but the thing was he had a witch on his side. She had wanted to cast a protective spell on him before he left the house, however he told her no. He welcomed the elf’s magic, he would get her sooner or later, sometimes the hunt was better than the take down.

There was always his howl too but he didn’t want to to use it unless he had to, the fight would be worth it in the end. Murphy crept closer, golden eyes glowing in the dark as they watched her, drawing closer. For being a big ass wolf, he was stealthy, quiet when he wanted to be however as he neared the fire he tried to make noise. Creeping up behind her Murphy made a low sound in the back of his throat to get her attention. Suddenly he growled, snapping his teeth together as he snarled at her, those eyes almost smiling as they watched her.

The wolf form he was in had a hint of red and brown with some white. Unlike the Ainsworth’s he was light colored, eyes yellow, golden, and they watched her every move. He was bigger than a normal wolf, much like the other werewolves in the pack. Murphy smirked in his mind, whispering for her to make a move, as a wolf he started to creep closer, snarling again. The beast wanted to howl but Murphy put a halt to it, told the beast to wait, be patient...let her get a swipe in because it would be her only chance.
Rowan Amber| wolfy, Clicky | 1022 | Let the games begin!| Thanks Greenlee ◇

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 12:46 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I woke up and saw the sun today You came by without a warning You put a smile on my face I want that for every morning What is it I'm feeling? 'Cause I can't let it go If seeing is believing Then I already know I'm falling fast I hope this lasts I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast It doesn't matter what we do You make everything seem brighter I never knew I needed you Like a sad song needs a sea of lighters What is it I'm feeling? 'Cause I can't let it go If seeing is believing I already know I'm falling fast God I hope this lasts 'Cause I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can 'Cause I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast I hope you know I hope it lasts I'm falling hard, I'm falling fast We can go, no holding back (For you) I'm falling fast I hope this lasts I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast
I'm falling hard for you
Rowan screamed when she heard the growling. She wasn’t expecting anyone to be following her but she shouldn’t have been surprised about it. They hadn’t walked her off the property, they had simply let her out of the building. That should have been her first clue that she wasn’t safe. Why had she been so stupid to assume that they were going to let her free after killing one of their slaves? Was this their hunt to kill her off?

The elf turned around to see the beast walking toward her, teeth barred and a rumbling noise building. Larger than a normal wolf and certainly not like the ones she had seen previous. She couldn’t describe what she was seeing, only that her flight response was taking place as her arm swept out from her and a wave of flame lashed at the wolf as she stood and bolted through the flames.

She had ran across her fire toward the trees, her fingers being licked with the flames as she tried to control her breathing and to stop the flames from dripping off of her fingers as little embers started to cause the forest floor to start burning. Before long the forest would be engulfed and the Ainsworth property would be barren, if not destroyed by the fire she had caused during her escape. Would the vampire be proud that she used it as a means to escape? The girl wanted acceptance, more than anything from that man, to prove she was worth something to him.

To be worth something was more important than trying to feel included. Her previous master thought she was worthless, but she was a birthday present to him. Free from the club for winning their competition at his birthday party. Rowan couldn’t fight against that again, those people searching for a meaning. Here she was again, trying to find her place in the world where it didn’t seem to work out for the best. And she was running for her life. Why was she always running? She already blasted the wolf with fire, hoping to burn him and slow him down.

Maybe it even singed his fur, she never thought much of it as it was more reaction than thought. The girl was definitely in flight mode, this was not the time for fight mode. She would never survive a fight with a werewolf in their wolf form. If they were in human form, possibly, but their strength outmatched hers, and she only outmatched humans in strength, maybe even a few fae as well.

She couldn’t hear him behind her, but she could see the destructive path she gave herself in her wake though. The grass was aflame with it licking at the trunks of the trees. Standing there to look at her work, was costing her time and she needed to start running again. Bolting off now, Rowan ran through the trees, and under the bushes with ease where a human would have difficulty trying to navigate through such conditions without being stuck by a branch.

When she thought she was far away from him, with enough time to spare, she found a tree with a large enough trunk to support her, but not let the werewolf up or in anyway topple the tree. She had some difficulty due to the shoes, but she was up the tree in a matter of seconds and only climbing higher to get out of view and hopefully out of scent of the werewolf, she could smell rain on the way, and it was only shortly after that initial smell did it start to rain as she climbed.

Rowan was drenched in minutes with the heavy rainfall, but it was better than being on the forest floor waiting to be someone’s dinner. She was perched on a branch trying to see where the dog was at, and how long she could sit in the tree before he gave up on searching for her. The elf was very adaptive at her surroundings, or at least sitting in a tree long enough to not become sore and using it as a way to avoid being caught.

She should have known it was to good to be true when the werewolves just let her go out the front door and not toward the front gate. Thinking nothing of the matter, and she was already trying to fight for her life. If only she could send a message to Marc to give him the location of where they were at, would she be satisfied but she didn’t know the means to do so, let alone in the rain. Rowan wanted nothing more than to be in a dry location safe and sound and away from the horrors of the world.

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Quinlan Murphy
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 06:14 PM
Quinlan + 800
Torturer,
Werewolf + Bisexual
Cassandra + Female
34 posts

Murphy was rather please at hearing the scream escape the elf’s throat, the sound made his body shiver and an erection started. He wanted to hear it again, to see the terror in her eyes as he sunk his teeth into her, dragging her toward him. The man inside the beast only smiled while the beast let loose a loud and vicious growl, one that could be heard by the other wolves inside the house or patrolling outside. It was a noise that put the other wolves on edge, some of them even felt a little sorry for the elf outside. She had no idea of how bad this was going to be for her, Murphy was the mad dog for a reason.

Murphy jumped out of the way of the flames, he didn’t fear the fire, didn’t worry about his fur catching fire. The flinch was only a reaction, but it caused the beast inside of him to surge forward, jumping through the flames. Murphy knew that Calder would have a shit fit about the forest, the fire destroying his property but Murphy also knew the witch wouldn’t let that happen. It was just a matter of how long it took the other’s to notice, and how long her spell took before the skies opened up.

Meanwhile Murphy ran through the forest, the little elf was ahead of him, he could see her through the flames even as those flames grew higher. The wolf howled as he jumped over a burning bush to only singe his fur, anger surging through him. He cut a left as the elf continued straight, unlike her he knew these woods, his pack often hunted together in them. Murphy sped up, trying to get ahead of the elf as he made a wide circle around her. While he ran he lost track of the elf, but her scent was there, so was the smell of the fire but his nose was his strongest sense.

Murphy circled around the elf, getting ahead of her within minutes, he stopped ahead of the flames. He sniffed, head lowered as he looked through the flames, his hearing stretching out, trying to hear the little bitch. He heard birds, deer running from the fire, the sounds of animals coming in his direction as they too tried to get ahead of the fire. He heard it all, but no elf, her scent was there but the fire was causing him a bit of difficulty. Inside the manor the lower wolves noticed the fire, immediately getting the witch as well as their Alpha. Calder now had two reasons for wanting Rowan punished, she killed his slave and then set his forest on fire.

The little bitch would pay, not once, not twice, but three times because she was seriously pissing the Alpha off. The witch quickly went to work casting a spell to bring rain forward. It wasn’t long after that the Murphy heard the crackling noise of thunder, his eyes looking up into the skies, a smirk on the wolves face as the skies opened up and cried for the forest that had been touched by the red flower. Murphy stood there for a minute, letting himself get soaked, letting the water put the flames out. The rain washed the scent of burning wood away, it caused the Elf’s scent to be washed away as well but Murphy had other ways of finding her.

He started forward again, eyes glancing ahead, head low as he tried to track her, pick her scent up, tried to pick her movement up. He nearly missed the elf as he walked by the tree she hid in not once but twice, it was on the third way around that his nose filled with her scent. Murphy stopped at the base of the tree, sniffed it and then glanced up, eyes glowing as lightning flashed overhead. Inside his mind’s eye the wolf smirked, the man chuckled and the wolf licked his muzzle, teeth barred as he let out a vicious growl.

What a stupid little elf, there was nowhere to go, what goes up must come down. After a minute of jumping up the trunk, claws scratching, breaking the wood he circled the tree a few times. This was all for her benefit, if he wanted in that tree he’d be in it, he could easily shift back and climb the tree himself. However it was more fun to play the poor girl, let her think she was safe up there, once more a false hope, false safety.

After a couple minutes of playing dumb and trying to climb the tree in wolf form, Murphy moved back a step and raised his head. His eyes shut, head lifting back as howled to the moon, his howl was deep, vibrating and the magic within that howl stunned every animal and bug that was within hearing distance. Those that were affected by his paralyzing howl had their senses besides movement, frozen in place. His hope was that the elf would too become paralyzed so she would fall from the tree, then he could shift and catch her...or let her break a few things on the way down. Either way he’s had enough of the chase, he wanted to play now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 08:08 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
Rowan watched from her perch, as the fire burned around her, the rain putting it out. Perhaps it was good that Marc had tighten the hold on the collar after her incident with the pool all those weeks ago. She never realized how out of control her magic had been let alone, the destruction it could cause with her being so emotional and under stress.

With the fire burned out, Rowan was worried that the werewolf would be looking to the skies for her, which didn’t take long. It just took him a few tries to find her, perched up on a branch out of his reach. For as long as she could remember, she was always good at climbing trees and staying out of harm’s way for those that were stuck on the forest floor. There were times that she couldn’t be reached and most people would have wanted her to stay on the ground level so they could catch her. Much to their dislike she continued climbing trees.

The rain did not help her cause of hiding in the tree. It left her shivering against the cold wind that brought itself through the forest, as her clothes stuck to her body. They had failed to provide her with a bra, as the shirt clung to her breasts peaking out of the white shirt as she hugged the tree. It shouldn’t have bothered her about the nakedness, it was the cold that bothered her more as the wind picked up and sent chills to her bones as she tried to cling on.

Watching the wolf down below paw at the tree trunk trying to find a way up, she could only watch on knowing that she was stuck unless he decided to change forms and climb the tree himself to get her, only then would she move. Jumping trees wasn’t advised as she didn’t know how well the branches would support her small weight, let alone the fact that she was higher than she thought she was in the tree.

Murphy moved away and Rowan watched him back away from the tree, but she was curious as to what he was going to do. He obviously wasn’t changing forms to climb the tree to get her. He was howling? Why? Rowan thought that to be extremely stupid to be howling.

What’s going on? Why can’t I feel my arms. Rowan was trying to grasp onto the tree trunk to keep her balance, but she was finding it to be losing its grasp. She couldn’t feel her hands or her feet. Or any of her limbs. Rowan wanted to scream as she felt the air swoosh around her as she scrapped her legs against the branch as she fell off of it, but couldn’t find her voice as the world started to spin as she inched closer to the ground.

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Quinlan Murphy
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 08:49 PM
Quinlan + 800
Torturer,
Werewolf + Bisexual
Cassandra + Female
34 posts

Murphy’s howl stunned all the creatures around him, all those who could hear for that matter. Bugs, animals, humanoid. They all fell prey to his howl, something the pack used when hunting or needing their prisoners to shut the fuck up. He wasn’t sure if it would work on the elf, sometimes it didn’t, a fifty-fifty chance the bigger and smarter said creatures were. He hoped it worked on the elf, but there was no telling until after he howled. If the elf was strong willed she may evade the magic in his howl, but if she wasn’t, or if she was caught off guard, weakened she would fall just like everyone else.

Murphy glanced up, the man inside him smiling as he smelt the fear wavering over the elf. When he noticed her grip loosen from the tree, her body falling from her branch. Excitement and pleasure washed over him, she fell without grace. He could see the scream in her eyes but the noise didn’t come, neither would it until the paralyzation wore off. How long that was depended, it was different every time, with every creature.

Murphy considered letting her hit the ground, her bones breaking from the fall. She’d lay there broken and bleeding, a wolf drooling over top of her. He rather liked the sound of breaking bone, though he liked it more when he could feel them break. So with a sigh the wolf turned into a man, crouching on the ground until he stood. Just before she got too close to the ground, Murphy grabbed her from the air. His arms tightened around her so she didn’t fall and hit the ground, he was rather tall so the fall would probably hurt.

”There there, I got you lassie.” The wolf smirked to himself as he turned on his heel and walked a little ways from her tree. He walked in the opposite direction of the house but he didn’t go too far. Murphy put the elf on the ground, smoothing out her arms so they lay at her sides. He smoothed her skirt out, fingers sliding across her thighs, down her legs, then back up. His gaze followed his hand before lifting to the elfs face, his hand smoothed out her hair that smirk never leaving his face. ”It really is too bad you displeased Calder….you had such a pretty face.”

Pretty faces would heal and so would the elf, but then he’d just have to repeat the process all over again. Calder told him to keep the elf a few days and there was a lot he could do within those days. For now he simply scanned her body slowly, looking at every inch, every curve on her. She really was a pretty think, her master was a lucky man...but then again he might not even know what he had.

Murphy was a sucker for pretty things, he admired the beauty in all things but especially people. Elves in particular were some of the prettiest things in the world, they aged like fine wine...better with age. Though this girl didn’t smell very old, nor did she act old, so his guess was she was a youngin. The thought caused Murphy to smile, full teeth smile, everyone knew he had a thing for youngins, of course not too young. Old enough to know a thing or two but young enough to still learn a thing or two. Then again Murphy was very old, it’d be hard to come across someone as old as him that peaked his interest.

Murphy ripped part of the girls skirt, tearing two strips from it. He used one of the strips to tie her wrist tightly, nearly cutting the circulation off. As for the second strip he tied it around the girls eyes as a blindfold, then he picked her up, tossing her over his shoulder. Her hair dangled down his back, he kept his hand on her ass to keep her in place. He hummed to himself, heading further into the forest, he didn’t say anything to her, didn’t give any hint of what he was doing or where he was taking her.

It was a known fact, at least to the wolves in the pack that Murphy had a secret place in the forest. A place he sometimes took his playthings, somewhere isolated and private, just for the two of them. All his best toys were there, his devices to make his playthings scream for him, either in pleasure or pain. Both went together at least for Murphy, though he could care less for the elf’s pleasure. Calder wanted her punished and punished she would be, it only made Murphy that much more excited.

Ten minutes of walking and the two of them came to a shed like building, a little bigger than a normal shed. Opening the door with one hand Murphy strolled in, in the middle of the room was a rack, similar in design to those that were used in the middle ages. Murphy’s was thick wood, chains attached for both hands and feet, a turning wheel so he could stretch his playthings. There was also a hole on either side of where the body would be, blood would drain from the holes into buckets that were placed beneath the rack.

Murphy set the girl on the rack, removing the strips of cloth from her wrist only to snap the cuffs/chains in place on each of her wrist. Then he went about securing her legs, which were pulled apart, giving him a nice view of her center. Once she was all secure he went about removing the blindfold, smiling right at the blond. ”Comfortable...cozy? Looks like the howl is wearing off...that’s good. I have to admit I am impatient, I want to see just how loud you can scream for me.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 12:05 AM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
Falling fast, falling hard, the air swished around her, as she tried to move to right herself, to be able to land somewhere away from the wolf. Nothing seemed to work until she felt the strong arms catch her. She didn’t want to be caught by him, it would have worked better to just be dead after hitting the ground. Be put out of her misery, the way things were working out for her. She was just an added bonus for these people, not their true target, Aileen was that. And she probably wasn’t even awake yet. Rowan wished so much that she was back home. Back with Marc’s brunette bitches. Anything that would keep her from being with the werewolves and being their doll.

She tried to move her hands, so she could smack the wolf, but she couldn’t feel anything still. A sound escaped her lips when she was placed on the ground, more so because she thought he was going to ravage her there. Rip her skirt off of her body and rip the tights until he could get to her core and make her scream until the birds disappeared because their favorite person was being attacked. Rowan loved watching the birds and was often silent enough to get their attention to land on her for a quick second before flying off to their next adventure.

”It really is too bad you displeased Calder….you had such a pretty face.” Shocker! Rowan didn’t think she displeased him, more like she pissed him off. But his property should have left her alone, than they wouldn’t have been in this boat, or he should have just left them all alone and she could have been up in a window sill reading a book in the moonlight. Yet, no that wasn’t how it was working out to be. Rowan was worried she would be stuck with pine needles up her lady bits, or left for dead in the forest.

Which surprised her when all the wolf did was rip her skirt and pulled pieces from it. Besides running his hands around her legs, which sent chills running across her skin, she expected more from him. She whimpered when he bound her wrists tightly together and her vision became dark. The feeling was slowly coming back, she started to wiggle but a sound escaped her lips as he flung her onto his shoulder. She wanted to pound him as he walked through the forest, just to get him to drop her and then she could run off towards the gate of the property and get off it.

Hearing a door open and close and the two enter a room with a very different atmosphere, Rowan was believing she had just entered hell. There was something about the room that threw her off even before he put her onto the rack. The elf squirmed about as her limbs brought back feeling to themselves as she tried to fight free of her new prison.

Looking at the chains that held her down and how spread part she was, brought back memories, Rowan didn’t want to relive. She wiggled against her restraints trying to free herself even as she looked to the werewolf who simply grinned at her holding her makeshift blindfold. Oh how she just wanted to see him burn with her uncontrollable magic.

“Go fuck yourself!” was her response to him telling her how he wanted to hear her scream. She wasn’t going to scream for him, and she certainly wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of what Calder got. Neither of the wolves deserved anything, let alone Rowan. But perhaps that was why she did better with vampires, werewolves were all too much caught up with blood and pain where vampires just wanted to get fucked whenever they wanted.

Rowan was uncomfortable in the chains, and within her clothes. They were soaking wet, her skin freezing because her clothes stuck to her. They were beginning to become dirty, which ruined their color that they started out to be, most of all they were making Rowan freezing with it being sloppy wet. “Don’t you have some werewolf slut to go fuck? Or a fairy that can’t figure out how to leave people alone?” Yes, Rowan went that far to point a jab at the fairy she pushed to her death. The elf was annoyed and wanted out of there. She wanted off the property in any way she could get off it.

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Quinlan Murphy
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 11:25 AM
Quinlan + 800
Torturer,
Werewolf + Bisexual
Cassandra + Female
34 posts

Her fear wonderfully rolled off her like as a sweet aroma for the werewolf that stood beside the table she laid upon. He breathed in her fear as he watched her, that cocky arrogant smirk was on his lips as she told him to fuck himself.Oh he most definitely was going to have fun with the little elf, she wasn’t disappointing Murphy, in fact he found her very satisfying and he hasn’t even touched her yet. Her little show of defiance didn’t even phase him, though it did amuse him that she still had that fire in her belly. A fire he’d happily extinguish, as much as he loved creatures with fire, fight, he was tasked with breaking the elf in every way possible. Calder wanted her physically and mentally broken, that fire extinguished, a punishment fit for someone who took one of his slaves.

So at her little comment about fucking himself he only smirked and trailed the back of his knuckles over the girl’s cheek. Her skin was very soft and it brought him pleasure, as much as her fear did. ”I could but it would be so much more fun if I fucked you. I know you’d like it...though even if you don’t your fight will bring me great pleasure.” Murphy laughed to himself as he dropped his hand and moved away from the table and over to a rack of instruments. Not the kind that made music but the kind that brought screams, wonderfully blissed screams.

He kept all his best toys there, pleasure pain, sharp, dull...spiked unspiked. He loved his toys, spent a ton of money on his toys, instruments, both for his own pleasure and the packs. In modern days there wasn’t as much torturing as he would have liked, but back in the day Calder would give him many playthings. Nowadays the only playthings he got to torture where the one’s he owned, the pack still had enemies but they weren’t guest of the Ainsworths as much as they used to be. Calder was changing with the times and though Murphy was the most loyal person of the pack...he sometimes missed the bloodthirsty Calder.

Still Murphy often got a plaything worthy of his shed...and the elf seemed worth enough. Murphy heard her words but he only snickered as he eyed his toys, trying to decide on which to start with. He grabbed a simple curved knife to start with, he turned on his heel, the blade at his side as he raised an eyebrow at the little woman. ”I much prefer fiery creatures who continually deny themselves of the truth.” Murphy walked back over and ran his eyes over her, the clothes she wore clung to her every curve. ”You look cold lassie...perhaps we should get you out of those wet things.”

Not much was hidden from him, the shirt she wore clung to her breast, the skirt he had ripped was raised so high he could see everything. She was very pleasing to the eye, and Murphy only smirked as he went about removing those clothes from her body. Using the knife to cut them away but being careful not to slice her delicate skin...least not just yet. He wanted her completely bare, nothing hidden from him before he started his games with her. So away went the clothes, stockings, shoes, everything went, tossed casually to the ground to be collected later.

When that was done he once more ran his eyes over her bare body, watching as her breast rose and fell. Due to the shackles to her ankles her legs were spread apart, barring her fully to him, center and all. He was happily surprised that she was as smooth as a baby’s bottom around her center, he rather liked clean shaved woman but unknown to him elves at least her kind didn’t grow down there. Still he was happy by her appearance, and as a result he couldn’t stop himself from running his fingers over her stomach, feeling her smooth silky skin. ”Mm you are delectable” He mumbled softly, glancing up at her with that smirk that seemed to never leave his face.

Murphy glanced back down at her stomach, just staring at her for another minute or so before, without warning, he brought the knife he held against her skin. Murphy sliced that silky skin deeply, the blood slipping from the wound easily and it caused his grin to smirk more. Before her wound would heal Murphy leaned down and ran his tongue into the wound. He licked up her blood, tasting her and making an animalistic sound in the back of his throat. His fangs extended and his eyes turned to the yellow orbs of his wolf, as her wound healed he sunk his fangs into her stomach, drawing more blood for him to lick up.

Much like Vampires he loved the taste of blood, unlike them he didn’t need it to survive...he just liked to have it. Murphy pulled back with a grin, those yellow wolf eyes looking at the girl as he pressed the knife against her stomach, not moving it, just pressing it there. ”I see why your little vampire bought you...you taste wonderful but I am not surprised. Oh Rowan don’t you know how much fun this will be.” He smirked and again sliced her stomach, only this time he went deeper, eyes watching her face. He wanted to see the fear, see the pain, it’s what drove the man...oh this was going to be a wonderfully long night.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 11:49 AM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
Slicing her clothes wasn’t the worse of it, nor was the grins he gave her as he brushed up against her cheek. Rowan squirmed in her chains, trying to move just out of his reach. She felt disgusted, dirty simply just lying there. Never had she felt such a way let alone with a werewolf. No wonder so many people cursed the werewolves because of how cruel they were. She was trying to move again, but while she watching him she couldn’t have known what he was going to do next would test her limits.

The warm liquid flushed out against her cream colored skin, Rowan wanted to scream, but she told him she would not give in to his demands of hearing her scream. The pain was excruciating and watching him lick the blood up, only made her want to puke whatever she had left in her stomach up. Stabbed wouldn’t be a phrase left out of her vocabulary, but she would have preferred to have been stabbed instead of sliced. Searing pain shot throughout her body even as she tried to fight him from slicing her up anymore. Her only saving grace was her healing ability acting up, trying to close the wounds before anything worse happened.

She screamed. The ability to hold out, couldn’t happen, not since he bit down into her. The bloodcurdling scream echoed off the walls of the building, and it never let up. Rowan’s pain factor had increased even as he sliced deeper into her. More screams escaped the poor elf’s mouth, most coming from her throat as she tried to break the chains or pull at them to loosen their hold. The blood gushed out of the elf faster than the other cuts had. It was something that she couldn’t stop, her healing was not happening and she would be drained if anything else came to. Rowan tried to hold out on trying to heal herself with very little wounds, but she realized she would tire quickly if she tried all at once, to heal the various wounds.

The elf was becoming a bloody mess, she squirmed too much that she was just becoming covered in her own blood and she seemed to have lost her voice to even speak up for herself with her screaming taking her voice away like the little mermaid when she sang for the sea witch. She wanted to scorn the man, roast him for his words. ”Marcel is not little, you fool.” her words were said in a whisper, unsure of her voice. Her throat sore and scratchy to her screaming. Rowan rattled her chains as she tried to shake herself off of the rack.

Was this how the elf would end? Bleeding to death? Rowan fought against her chains, even risking herself from tearing the wound larger as she tried to fight herself off of her prison. She wanted to be able to run away from these werewolves and into the arms of the vampire back home. That was her only wish, to be back in a stable environment, where all she had to worry about was a vampire sinking teeth into her skin to grab a sip of her blood. Not have a mouth attach itself to her body, licking her wounds or making her bleed to lick said wounds.

She didn’t know what was worse. Being cut open by Murphy or fucked by Calder? She could only assume things were going to get worse before they would get better and she was having a hard time grasping any sort of reality while stuck on the rack. If Rowan was feeling queasy the feeling wasn’t showing on her face, she was feeling lightheaded and drained. The elf closed her eyes as she tried to focus on what she wanted and to ignore the exposed air her cut cells were feeling as the blood pooled around her. She just hoped he was done slicing her up.

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Quinlan Murphy
 Posted: May 5 2018, 06:59 PM
Quinlan + 800
Torturer,
Werewolf + Bisexual
Cassandra + Female
34 posts

Her scream was like music to his ears, sweet wonderful music that he could listen to all day long...or night long. The little elf swore she wouldn’t give him what he wanted but she was doing just that. What he wanted was to see her bloody and mutilated, wanted to hear those wonderful screams of her’s. He also wouldn’t mind if he fucked the shit out of her too...though he was always looking to fuck someone. Calder did say she was up for grabs as long as she suffered and oh Murphy could do that. Make her suffer while making her take him, all of him in any and all holes he saw fit to fill.

Right now though he was enjoying the taste of her blood on his tongue, every time he lapped it up he let out a satisfied growl. She was wonderful in taste and attitude, personality...it really was too bad she angered the alpha. She could have been enjoying herself too, Murphy was known to be giving when it suited him. Since she did displease the Alpha, Calder, there would be little enjoyment for the elf. The only enjoyable time for her would be those few hours he had other business to attend to or decided he would rest up.

Murphy smirked to himself, knowing he could torture someone for hours...days at times without needing a rest. He sliced another spot on her stomach, this one not as deep as the others but it did bleed like the others. It was when he was licking up her sweet sweet blood that she chose to speak, causing the werewolf to raise an eyebrow. He lifted upright, those eyes searching her’s as an amused smile appeared on his lips. Mentally he made a note of Marcel, something he’d share if Calder and Nate when he returned to the house.

”He’s smaller than a pack of three hundred angry werewolves Lassie. I wonder how your master would feel to know another screwed you...or that you give in so easily.” He smirked as he lifted the blade, running his tongue over it so he could lick her blood off, his eyes never leaving hers. Murphy grinned and winked at her as he turned his back, walking over to a shelf that held some toys of his. He set the knife down and glanced over his playthings, trying to decide what to use next.

”Besides Rowan, by the time your master gets here we’ll be ready. That is if he can even find the compound...we aren’t exactly advertising our whereabouts.” Murphy picked up a cloth and then a jug of something from the ground. He turned on his heel and walked back over her, setting the jug on the ground out of her view. ”We don’t get found unless we want to lassie...this gives me and you plenty of playtime don’t you think?” An amused laugh as he laid the cloth over her face, making sure to cover mouth and nose and eyes.

Reaching for the jug on the ground Murphy pulled the cork from it and gave it a whiff. Inside was not water but fuel, very strong stuff that was usually used for racing cars. Waterboarding was always fun but using fuel instead of water was also more fun. Besides if little elfy here tried to use magic and set his shed on fire...she’d go with it. He smirked and proceeded to pour the fuel over her mouth and nose, not giving any warning as he did. He poured for a minute, two, then stopped and let her have a breather before he did it again.

To her it might of seemed like a half hour, an hour but in truth he kept up the water boarding for about ten minutes...twenty at most. By the time he was done she was very soaked, the fuel having slipped down her chin to her neck, chest and the more struggling she did the more it slid. By the time he set the jug aside and pulled the cloth from her face the whole room smelt like it, causing the wolf to smile. He wanted to go back to slicing but if she lost too much blood at once then she’d die before he could get the witch. Calder wanted her punished but not dead..and preferably not missing any limbs.

That wasn’t much fun for him, where he’d usually start to cut things off of someone. Still he had multiple ways to play with her...it just meant it would get a little repetitive. Maybe he’d take her off the rack and put her in a different device...or he could simply chain her to the ground and used one of the whips. ”It’s alright...shh it’s okay you can breath...for now.” Murphy glanced behind him at the devices, toys, contraptions. ”I’ll let you choose...steel....or leather.” Murphy glanced back at her with a grin, his werewolf fangs having extended.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: May 15 2018, 08:54 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
The constant licking and slurping, the sound of it was making the elf want to hurl and release whatever she had in her stomach. Not that she had much in there. She couldn’t remember the last time she really had a full meal besides bits and pieces of food since being here with the wolves. Maybe things would have been different if she didn’t kill the faerie, but to be honest the woman deserved it. Though Rowan would have gotten a meal had she not done it. There was only so much she could focus on without feeling like everything was caving in on her and this was one of the times where she was having a hard time trying to grasp reality.

She winced at the next slice, even as he took the time to lap at the blood. Rowan was over the cuts and the bleeding. She was over this place and ready to just leave. Leave and never see it again. It didn’t matter where she went as long as she was able to get as far away as possible to where no werewolves could find her again.

“Should’t you be asking the question of what he’s going to do to you for kidnapping his slaves? And I haven’t given in. You’ve fucking cheated the lot of you.” Rowan snarled as glared at him, ready to be done with this bullshit. The elf had her met her limits and this was becoming increasingly annoying being tortured by one werewolf and then moved onto the next werewolf. They couldn’t make it happen once and do it together? And then put her out of her misery?

And this was suppose to scare her? Having him tell lies about how Marc was suppose to find them? She figured he would employ help or simply look within himself to find them, more or less in his vampire logic. Did he know where his slaves were when he drank their blood? Eric Tarr did when he drank from her. And that was not a fun experience to have him come find her stuck up in a prison cell, and pregnant. But oh was she glad to have seen him and be able to get out of that shit hole. Could Marc do the same thing though? She didn’t want to give anything away if he could, surprising wolves seemed to be hard to do.

Rowan jumped when a cloth was placed over her face. What the fuck was this man thinking? She did not want some cloth to cover her face, even as she tried to shake it off. The strong smell of gasoline filled her nostrils as the jug was brought closer to her. Screams were muffled when the liquid was poured through the cloth, her tastebuds screaming at the taste as it burned her throat as she tried to stop the liquid from going down her throat. She gargled on the liquid nearly choking as it continued. Rowan couldn’t catch her breath even as her body squirmed fighting for air as he continued his assault on her. What did she do to deserve this? Any of this? Just a byproduct of a kidnapping for someone wanting Aileen more?

It had to be Aileen, Rowan didn’t know anyone who would want to kidnap her or anyone who would want her dead or tortured, let alone their companion given the brunt of the punishment. Would Rowan herself be alright when she made it back home? If she ever made it back? She was going back home?

The cloth was removed and Rowan spit out whatever gasoline was still resting in her mouth, her body covered in it. The wounds were stinging as the liquid soaked through the open and exposed cuts. If she could control her powers she could probably cauterize the wounds, but would she survive it once her body lit up? She tried to flick her fingers, but nothing came, even as she looked over at the werewolf to see what he was doing. He was rambling on about something, she couldn’t understand him, her hearing was going as she tried to catch her breath and tried to start her magic, her control was not there. Nothing came, and even if it did, it was only sparks not large enough to catch any of the liquid, as her arms were nowhere near her shiny gasoline covered body.

Rowan ignored Murphy as she squirmed against the restraints trying to free herself or let her magic work so she could heal her wounds without using healing magic. She never answered the werewolf, and wasn’t going to. The man didn’t need her answer if it was only going to lead to more torture and pain.

### words
@[Murphy]
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Quinlan Murphy
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 08:11 PM
Quinlan + 800
Torturer,
Werewolf + Bisexual
Cassandra + Female
34 posts

Murphy was relaxed when he was torturing someone, his second nature even before he joined the pack. When he had been Laird in Scotland all those years ago, well he enjoyed the pain he inflicted on another. Back then he had his own torture, but there was nothing like wielding the weapon that caused so much pain and destruction. Back when he thought he was only a human he hadn't been as vicious or blood thirsty...but he did enjoy the torture. It wasn't until the wolf inside him awoke that he really thirsted for other's pain and suffering.

Starting with his sister, the bitch who killed him though he should thank her in a way as well. If she hadn't brought him to the brink of death then his wolf would have never woken, he would have never known what he was truly. Still the bitch took his home, his wife, his people and destroyed all he had ever cared about...so he re-paid the favor. He, with the ainsworth pack, slaughtered all of his remaining family members beside his sister. He and the pack raped and butchered his nieces, nephews...didn't matter that they shared the blood he wanted them to suffer and his sister to watch.

when every last remaining child of her's was killed he released her into the world, letting her live knowing their blood was on her hands. So yes Murphy was very much at ease with someone's pain and suffering, he's been the cause of other's suffering since he was born in this world. Rowan wasn't even his choice but he was a pack man and the Alpha wanted her punished...so punished she would be. What the little elf didn't know was this wasn't anywhere near what he usually puts someone through. He was going on easy on her at least for the moment, couldn't do too much damage at once.

”Now lassie cheating is a serious accusation...and very untrue. You just can't handle our tatics and that's alright...just means you aren't as strong as ye thought.” He laughed softly as he one more turned away from her, moving over to the table with his toys on and around it. He wasn't sure what he wanted just yet, but let her worry over what type of torture would come next. Maybe he could use their playtime to figure out who her master was, what kind of man he was and if he would be a threat.

Murphy grabbed shackles, a chain and moved back over to the elf as she started to squirm against her restraints. He only smirked, attaching the shackles to both wrist and wound the chain around his hand as he first undid her leg restraints. ”You try and run and I'll tear your stomach out Lass.” He winked as he first undid one arm restraint and then the other before quickly turning, dragging her with the chain attached to the shackles. Murphy moved to the center of the room, bending low so he could attach the chain to a metal attachment on the ground.

His back was to the woman but as he started to tighten the chain on the ground she would be pulled toward him, whether she liked it or not. He didn't fear having his back to her because for one she wasn't much of a threat even with her magic and two any attack against him meant more pain for her. ”I think I have a few questions for you love. Now it'd be in your best interest to answer me...otherwise I'll get them out of ye another way.” Murphy stood and turned toward her with a knowing smile, shrugging because either way it would mean fun for him. ”Now...shall we start?”
alvarez twins| Outfit, Clicky | 1001 | Starter sucks sorry| Thanks Greenlee ◇

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
skinned by missy at caution and shine.