WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Boski
helloooo i'm bo and i legitimately forgot that this was the thing that i kept forgetting to do. i also suck at intros, but i'm really a+ at answering questions. let's do that!

i can always be reached by pm if you have any questions or just want to chat.

jade
meet jade, a self-proclaimed character sadist and character whore. she's been roleplaying for eight years, running several sites in that time frame, and is always eager to explore new plots and ideas with anyone. jade loves having her characters in pain, whether it be emotional or physical, but is absolutely not against throwing some fluff in there now and then (to give her characters hope). if you have any questions, please feel free to pm her on any of her accounts, though you may receive a faster response if you send a message to her admin account.
Admin
Admin here, the I'm all three rolled into one account!

PM's and skypes always welcome to any of the three admins! ^^

Add Reply
New Poll

royal treatment, [open]
jezebel payne
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 11:41 AM
jezebel + 2013
nightshade owner
vampire + pansexual
jade + Female
21 posts

it was good to be queen.

well, perhaps not queen, exactly. but jezebel didn't aspire to such a position. she'd been in enough courts in her time to see the monotony of being a part of the ruling family. you were manipulated, by advisors and townspeople and lovers and every goddamn being within 'your' rule. it didn't appeal at all to the vampiress, who was was by nature the manipulator and had been to many kings and queens of the past. she wouldn't be able to stand being in a figurehead position, especially not in feneria where the royal family was such a shit show anyway with their bastard children, rumored incest, murders and runaways. the strathmores were a sinking ship. jez preferred 'queen' in an application sense, where she was one the one who wielded all the power and now, at least in this club, she did.

it had been a long road, especially for a woman so used to simply taking what she wanted for her own, but finally she was on top, and so far everything had been going extremely well. the club hadn't even had its official grand re-opening, and already business was pouring in. jezebel wouldn't delude herself, thinking that her new business plan was going so well so quickly... the people of feneria were fickle, but attracted to the new and exciting. her job was to ensure that the thrill of the new club style didn't wear off, that its patrons kept coming back for more until they were dedicated customers.

nearly every day of the vampiress' last several weeks had been spent at the club. her office was essentially a makeshift apartment, complete with a bedroom, kitchen/living area, and bathroom behind the meeting space. her manor was self-sufficient, run by her more long-surviving slaves while she kept her eye on the club in the company of her staff and zaccy. the boy wasn't about to escape her again, or have his huntress bitch steal him away from her once more while she was focused elsewhere. he was safe, hers entirely, at the club. she had even found an excellent use for the human; he was presently entertaining a rather promising client who ran a breeding operation, securing his business so that nightshade would be the sole future supplier of his breeding stock. the boy may not be able to walk tomorrow morning, but jezebel was sure she could find further use of him lying down, anyway.

the slave's engagement brought a certain amount of boredom to the mistress today, however. in her moments between meetings, the times when she allowed herself a break to relax between business-related ventures, she had no entertainment of her own. if zaccy proved successful at enticing the client she might need to choose another one of her toys to bring over to the club, to entertain her for as long as she found the building to be a second home. until then she could entertain herself by wandering the halls, giving the wares of her new business a critical look over to ensure that they were all up to par for her expectations. only the best could be sold at nightshade, and she wasn't yet sure that she could trust her suppliers and guards to know exactly what 'the best' was.

everyone within nightshade, other than most of the slaves, knew jezebel's face. she'd been in the papers and news quite a lot recently, thanks to the news of nightshade's opening, and of course all of her staff knew the face of their boss. they didn't yet know how to act around her, however, and the vampiress would be lying if she said that she disliked the wariness in their eyes as they passed her, giving curt nods or occasional mutterings of 'miss payne', as they quickly passed by. the clients greeted her more warmly, and jezebel allowed a charming smile to grace her lips whenever a potential buyer stuck up a conversation - she may not speak casually to her own staff, but to keep the clients happy she could certainly turn on the charm. her 'equals' at least in society's eyes, could earn her charm. slaves received exactly the opposite - it all depended on the status of the one lucky, or unlucky enough, to draw her attention.

PMEmail
^
Colton Meridian
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 06:51 PM
Colton + 24
Rebel
N/A + Bisexual
Flynn + Not Telling
9 posts

It had been a long day for Rory. Her time away from Feneria was fruitless, an exhaustive search for anyone else like her and her sister. The world was huge; surely there had to be someone else who could shift genders at will? But if they were out there, they were well-hidden, and Rory hadn't seen hide nor hair of anyone like her. Then again, how could she? She'd searched the mortal world, hoping to find refugees from slavery, but anyone hiding there had to be skillfully concealed. Even then, the mortal world was massive, and there was no way she could turn every stone.

Defeated, she'd come back to Feneria. Venice had been alone for a year, left at Ever Corp with money for provisions and a promise from a handful of other rebels that they wouldn't let anything happen to her. Rory had hoped the year might have done her good, built her confidence, maybe found her a new friend or a new skill, but her sister was as broken as ever. The time away had only worsened their shaky relationship. Everything Rory did seemed wrong.

Her next stop was Fior. There were other magical kingdoms, and they should have been her first stop. She couldn't put her finger on why she hadn't started her search there. Multiple vague reasons danced around in her mind: she needed a break from slavery; she needed a break from magic; she needed a break from being both unique and dreadfully boring. Her power was only visible in the seconds that it took her to shift, and telekinesis was nothing compared to the creatures in Feneria. She was mortal. She was practically human. Why did she think she was strong enough to fight vampires, werewolves, ageless immortals who wanted nothing more than to keep other creatures like pets under their thumbs?

"What'll you have?"

The bartender's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She would go to Fior. Later. Now she needed a drink. She had an excuse, a weak one, because she hadn't checked Nightshade for any gender-shifting slaves since it's reopening, and wouldn't she look out of place without a drink in her hand? A strong one, of course, something to drown out the taste of slavery and failure.

"Blue Bird," she said, and leaned against the bar to survey the room while it was made.

There were so many faces. None of them were familiar. This wasn't a place Rory had ever frequented, not even for rescue missions; Club Infinity was always so busy that it was effortless to slip by unnoticed. Nightshade was a nightclub, designed for people who wanted to be noticed, and it wasn't smart to stage a rescue in an open room.

Someone passed from a back hallway into the club proper. Rory's gaze tracked her across the room. Now that was someone she knew. Jezebel Payne, the front page face of the papers, the proprietor of this... fine establishment. Rory snatched her drink off the bar, took a deep gulp, and wove her way across the floor to the vampire's side. She had nothing to lose except her failures.

"Good evening, Miss Payne," she said, smiling warmly. "Your reopening seems to be quite the success."
PM
^
jezebel payne
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 10:20 PM
jezebel + 2013
nightshade owner
vampire + pansexual
jade + Female
21 posts

as much as the vampiress preferred delegating and reaping the benefits with little of the effort, that just wasn't possible with a new business. four months in and things were still rocky around nightshade, new staff continuing to be added and slowly trained, new stock sent in every week to be sorted, and the usual unexpected hurdles that would come with any business. 90% of her time was spent on the floor, schmoozing customers, directing employees, and giving her critical glare to everything within her building to ensure that everything was up to the payne standard. she would not allow this business to go belly up, or to get such a mediocre reputation as its last owners had given it. this was the new nightshade, and it would be a force to be reckoned with in feneria. jezebel payne did not fail.

so far things were promising. she was slowly but surely training the right staff, finding those deserving of keeping the blood in their veins... there were even a select few who had earned a raise through a sheer lack of incompetence that made them look impressive next to their peers. the club was slowly building up a dedicated clientele, money was coming in, and last week she had secured a supplier who dealt in rarities all the way from fior. things were looking up, so why shouldn't she take the slightest bit of a break?

the bar area was at all hours as with the rest of the club. it was busiest in the evenings, of course, but could be populated with smaller numbers of patrons at any time... and it was always good for a drink. the bartender took immediate notice of her entrance - he knew well the consequences if he didn't serve his boss, and her usual glass of red liquid was ready to be delivered to her hand as soon as she walked over. her thanks was in the look she gave him in that it was neutral - no scathing hatred, and moved over to towards the cushioned books along the wall. before she could settle in, however, one of her clients began to move over... a cute looking girl that some might say was too innocent for the city. jezebel new better - even if she was, that wouldn't last long. "Your reopening seems to be quite the success." the vampiress raised an eyebrow, pride evident in both her stance and expression, "of course it is. the kingdom needed an alternative to anderson's slum." the words were condescending, sure, but not to present company, so that was fine right? "have you had any luck finding what you were looking for today?" customer service was a priority, right?

PMEmail
^
Colton Meridian
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 05:17 PM
Colton + 24
Rebel
N/A + Bisexual
Flynn + Not Telling
9 posts

The woman was gorgeous. It was only to be expected; she was a vampire. Rory had never seen or heard of an unattractive vampire. Whether it was an inherent trait of their vampirism, or whether vampires only bit beautiful people, Rory didn't know. What she did know was how not to be ensnared by the beauty. This woman was dangerous to anyone, a rebel even more so, and Rory couldn't let her guard down for an instant. At least her reservations seemed natural in this body; a woman on edge in a crowded club was almost natural, looking over her shoulder to make sure her drink wasn't drugged. A man that nervous would seem like he was up to something.

"of course it is. the kingdom needed an alternative to anderson's slum. have you had any luck finding what you were looking for today?" Rory mentally rolled her eyes. No. Of course she hadn't. If she'd found what she was looking for, she wouldn't be drowning her sorrows in a back-alley shit-hole of kidnappers and slavers. If there was just one person like her-

For a moment, the world stopped spinning. She was so stupid. So stupid. Sitting here, bemoaning her uselessness, while all along a perfect tool was under her nose. Who better to know the slave trade than the one selling the wares? Rory couldn't search every house on her own, and the clubs guarded their sales records more closely than their vaults- losing customer confidence would kill them quicker than any debt. She'd been trying to go it alone, but all she had to do was ask.

The world began to move again. She took a sip of her drink and let one corner of her lips turn up. "Now that you mention it, I haven't, but maybe you could help. I've been looking for something... special. A friend of mine asked me to keep an eye out, but I haven't seen what he wanted anywhere near Anderson's club. And I suppose you would know the trade better than most." She was careful not to lay it on too thick, but a little flattery never hurt anyone, especially not after Payne's earlier comment about Anderson. It wasn't a lie, anyway; Club Infinity hadn't given her any leads, not even on her sister's past owners. "So, Miss Payne, have you come across any gender shifters?"
PM
^
jezebel payne
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 07:37 PM
jezebel + 2013
nightshade owner
vampire + pansexual
jade + Female
21 posts

there were very few that jezebel would consider her equals. she could probably count that number on one hand, and frankly entertaining her lessers was not her favourite activity... but receiving flattery? that was much higher up on her preferred 'to-do list'. the people of feneria were easy to please - they had low standards (at least, compared to hers), so when someone came along and actually provided quality the compliments kept coming, and jez would gladly soak up every last one of them whether they were from members of the community worth one hundred million or a civilian off the streets who could only afford merchandise from the 'broken' shelf.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't, but maybe you could help. I've been looking for something... special. A friend of mine asked me to keep an eye out, but I haven't seen what he wanted anywhere near Anderson's club. And I suppose you would know the trade better than most." the smile was still on her lips, but within jezebel was scoffing. of course she knew the trade better than most - better than any she would say. sure, anderson's business had run longer, but she had existed longer, knew more, had travelled further... and what was the point of being so 'cultured' if she couldn't get a big head about it? "So, Miss Payne, have you come across any gender shifters?"

the vampiress raised an eyebrow at the race, not exactly a common one to be requested, "your friend has good tastes," she purred, sure that the friend didn't truly exist. some weren't even aware that gender shifters were a thing - they were far more subtle than many races. passing one on the street, an individual may not even be aware of who was around them. the race looked normal in their appearance, but they were very far from boring. "they can be fun toys. very... versatile." their blood was unremarkable, in most cases. a blend of two genders - nothing spectacular when there were magical creatures or outright angels to compete with, but they had their more physical uses that jezebel could certainly enjoy. "as it would happen, you're in luck. i have one in the back - another client has expressed interest, but they haven't been able to make it to the club, and there's no harm in letting you see them first... if your friend is interested i'm sure that i could find another for the other client."

PMEmail
^
Colton Meridian
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 08:52 PM
Colton + 24
Rebel
N/A + Bisexual
Flynn + Not Telling
9 posts

It was a long shot, but Rory was at the end of a very long rope, and she didn't have the patience for subtlety or discretion. A year of searching had been for naught. If there were others like her, they were well-hidden; it wasn't like they could be identified at a glance like a vampire or mermaid might be. That made searching an in-depth, time-consuming process, spending time around any suspects to see if they maintained their form. Rory had never met another shifter aside from Venice, but she'd heard stories from other rebels. As far as anyone knew, there was always a limit on how long they could comfortably maintain one form. Rory almost hoped this was false; otherwise she could guarantee she hadn't encountered any others like her.

"your friend has good tastes," said the vampiress. "they can be fun toys. very... versatile." Rory nodded in agreement, trying to keep her expression neutral by focusing on her own experiences. Her skill was useful for spying, for privacy, and for occasional fun in the bedroom, but only when the shifter was the one in control. She couldn't help but remember how the rebels had found Venice: restrained, sobbing in horrible pain, forced to retain her female form for her master's pleasure. Colton had practiced shifting, and he could maintain one form for up to a week. Venice seemed to need more frequent shifts, and it took her longer to change from one form to the other. The pain of holding one gender for more than a week was more than Colton wanted to think about. For someone like Venice, whose limit seemed shorter, it would be unimaginable agony.

"as it would happen, you're in luck. i have one in the back - another client has expressed interest, but they haven't been able to make it to the club, and there's no harm in letting you see them first... if your friend is interested i'm sure that i could find another for the other client."

Rory's eyes widened. For a moment she swore her jaw would drop before she could stop it; it took a second for her to regain her composure. That was... easy. Almost too easy. As much as she wanted to suspect, the vampiress had no reason to lie: if she thought Rory was a paying customer (or working on behalf of one), why would she lie about her stock? It was too good to be true, but it was a lead she should have followed from the start. Of course there would be a shifter in the one place she hadn't looked. When had life ever stopped mocking her?

"I have to admit, I'm a little surprised." She forced her shock into a polite, amused smile. "My friend has a standing order with Club Infinity for any shifters that come through their doors, and he's empty-handed. Now here you are with one on the first visit." She let out a little laugh. "You really are the best in the business." She took a moment to compose herself back to 'business.' "I'd love to see them. But... what's your policy on photography? I'd like to send a few pictures to my friend. If I can't, it's a waste of my time when he would just have to come and look himself."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
skinned by missy at caution and shine.