WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Boski
helloooo i'm bo and i legitimately forgot that this was the thing that i kept forgetting to do. i also suck at intros, but i'm really a+ at answering questions. let's do that!

i can always be reached by pm if you have any questions or just want to chat.

jade
meet jade, a self-proclaimed character sadist and character whore. she's been roleplaying for eight years, running several sites in that time frame, and is always eager to explore new plots and ideas with anyone. jade loves having her characters in pain, whether it be emotional or physical, but is absolutely not against throwing some fluff in there now and then (to give her characters hope). if you have any questions, please feel free to pm her on any of her accounts, though you may receive a faster response if you send a message to her admin account.
Admin
Admin here, the I'm all three rolled into one account!

PM's and skypes always welcome to any of the three admins! ^^

Add Reply

This Isn't Ending Well, [Samael]
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 08:35 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I woke up and saw the sun today You came by without a warning You put a smile on my face I want that for every morning What is it I'm feeling? 'Cause I can't let it go If seeing is believing Then I already know I'm falling fast I hope this lasts I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast It doesn't matter what we do You make everything seem brighter I never knew I needed you Like a sad song needs a sea of lighters What is it I'm feeling? 'Cause I can't let it go If seeing is believing I already know I'm falling fast God I hope this lasts 'Cause I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can 'Cause I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast I hope you know I hope it lasts I'm falling hard, I'm falling fast We can go, no holding back (For you) I'm falling fast I hope this lasts I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast
I'm falling hard for you
**Note** This is before the kidnapping of Rowan and Aileen. She is with a guard and this is before the outing Rowan and Aileen took that lead to the kidnapping thread ***

Rowan was trying to get out of the house, off of the property. The girls were being quite annoying. Or rather they thought she was annoying? Rowan had never understood why Marc had kept so many girls around to fit his needs of either screwing them or feeding off of them. It just seemed like they didn’t care what happened around them, only that they had a nice lifestyle, living in a basement with a tv to watch all day and a roof over their head. The elf didn’t understand such a thing, she wanted to be outside all day soaking up the warm rays of the sun and climbing the trees. Which she was lucky Marc had quite a few trees on the property to climb and limber about.

She left Aileen alone, the girl was most likely sleeping off somewhere within the house after a spell or something, but she didn’t want to disturb her as she asked Izzy if there was someone who could take her into the city for the day. More or less she wanted to see the park or the shopping areas. But to get out of the house was the real goal, perhaps she would even bring back Marc a sweet treat or present, not that he would seem to care, the man didn’t seem to care about anything, except for what Aileen could do for him. Whereas she wondered why she was in play with anything he did. She could outlive the rest of his slaves and was the oddball in terms of hair color. Perhaps she should just dye it brunette and come back as a surprise for him. Would he treat her the same as his other pets or would she just be outcasted amongst his slave girls?

Sitting quietly in the backseat of the car as the guard drove them to park. She had given him two options to choose from, obviously the park was the option that won, because no one would hardy be there and less likely for someone to think she was stealing items from the shops. Even though the guard was with her. What was it with everyone thinking that just because someone had a collar around their neck that they would be stealing such an item? Rowan never understood why there was such harsh feelings with slaves being around that they would steal their merchandise. The elf just felt sad that she was part of this miserable business. With her bag in tow, filled with a sketchbook and various oil pastels, Rowan found herself walking around the park, the guard slowly following behind. He wanted to leave it and tell the man of the house that she ran away, this was her thinking, not of the guard’s thinking. Would things be different if Marc thought she was running away from him? Would he care that she had ran away? He certainly cared when Aileen tried to make a break for it.

Thoughts kept swirling around about that night, how things had gotten heated between the two and Rowan was fighting him about being treated differently, and just tossed aside like a sack of potatoes. Silly girl didn’t want to be treated the same way as his precious brunettes. She would outlive them for one, which would have made anyone jealous that she was immortal. She tried hiding the ears every once in a while to feel like she was the same as them, but they always laughed at her because they were so pointy and there wasn’t anything she could do about it to fix them to appear like the others’.

Rowan didn’t care that she was sitting on the grass, she would plopped down and made herself comfortable as she brought out the sketchpad and started with the landscape of the park. It was used as a guidance, the final piece ended up being some far off mystical place that subconsciously was Rowan’s childhood home, but she didn’t know why it was brought up if someone were to ask her about it later on.

The park was quiet, almost lonely in activity. There was hardly anyone there and Rowan wondered if anyone even came out to get the fresh air or if they only sat at home in their fancy little palaces wasting away on electronics or sitting in front of a tv screen, she didn’t understand that one. The tv. She found herself watching it late at night when the others had gone to bed, but nothing she found interesting about it, which was probably why she enjoyed coming outside more often than not. With the weather being overcast, she believed a rainstorm would be coming, but with how things were lately, perhaps it would wait until she returned home to start raining. For now she was caught up with rubbing out a color to smooth the piece out of any clumps on the sketchpad, ignorant of the surrounding people within the area.

### words
PMEmailAIM
^
Samael
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 09:21 PM
Samael + Unknown
Prince of Wrath
Demon + Pansexual
Lynn + Female
63 posts

Burning In The

Flames

604 words ▪ Rowan

Despite it being the middle of the day, it wasn't bright outside, thick clouds rolling through to cover the sun. Samael enjoyed the overcast weather, preferring darkness to sunshine anyway. The demon's gaze moved from looking at the sky, focusing on where he was walking. A few people milled around, wandering aimlessly through the streets. No one seemed to be in a hurry, moving at a slow pace.

Samael hadn't been in this area of the city during the daytime, and had decided to explore the place a bit. The shops didn't really capture his interest though, passing most of them without a second glance. However, he hesitated at one of the windows, halting in his steps. He frowned, examining the reflection mirrored back. The park was across the street, and a lone blonde sat in the grass.

Turning around to face the park, Samael's gaze landed on the woman. A male lingered nearby, but didn't approach or bother the blonde. He seemed to be more aware of their surroundings, keeping his eyes peeled as he looked around. The demon headed in her direction, his interest piqued. As he drew closer, he noted the collar around her neck, realization dawning on him that the other man was a guard.

The information didn't falter his approach, however. Samael was more curious as to why the woman was important enough to have a guard. He stopped a few feet from her, peeking over her shoulder to see what she was working on. "That doesn't look like anything around here." he commented, a way to make his presence known. He watched the blonde, but kept the guard in his peripheral vision.

Samael learned not to trust anyone, even though he wasn't threatened by him. It was a precaution, not wanting to be caught off guard by her protection. "What makes you need a babysitter?" he questioned, raising a brow at the woman. His usual frown still laced his lips, his icy gaze studying her as he spoke. Her master must not trust her to have her under constant supervision. Or, he was worried someone might snatch up his prized possession.

A flicker of a smirk tugged the corner of his mouth at the thought, the demon considering the blonde. Pointed ears poked past her hair, allowing Samael to guess her race immediately. He hadn't encountered an elf in the city yet.

PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 12:14 AM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I woke up and saw the sun today You came by without a warning You put a smile on my face I want that for every morning What is it I'm feeling? 'Cause I can't let it go If seeing is believing Then I already know I'm falling fast I hope this lasts I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast It doesn't matter what we do You make everything seem brighter I never knew I needed you Like a sad song needs a sea of lighters What is it I'm feeling? 'Cause I can't let it go If seeing is believing I already know I'm falling fast God I hope this lasts 'Cause I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can 'Cause I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast I hope you know I hope it lasts I'm falling hard, I'm falling fast We can go, no holding back (For you) I'm falling fast I hope this lasts I'm falling hard for you I say "Let's take a chance" Take it while we can I know you feel it too I'm falling fast I'm falling fast
I'm falling hard for you
The voice was what spooked her that she had dropped the pastel into the grass when she looked up to see who had spoken to her. Rowan hadn’t been expecting anyone to visit with her, let alone even come near her if they saw the guard and then the shiny black collar wrapped around her pale neck. The company would be nice, she wasn’t going to push the man away from being curious.

He had commented on her sketch, saying it wasn’t from what was around them. Which it wasn’t. “It’s not. It was a childhood home.” Rowan spoke with ease, not truly understanding the trouble she may put herself into not knowing whom she spoke with. The elf took her visitor in stride to see his appearance and how he presented himself. Very clean cut, almost dressed like Marc presented himself, only a little cleaner and sharper. Would that make the vampire jealous to know someone spoke with her while she was out? If it did, oh well. Rowan was slightly annoyed with him anyways and it only added fuel to show that he should have kept better attention and ropes on his things.

“A babysitter?” confusion in her voice as she asked before looking at the guard, ”Oh him. Troubles with other slaves trying to run away.” Not that Rowan was truly concerned. Where she was going to run off to? She didn’t know where her brother resided to run to him. She could hopefully out run the guard, but not in the shoes she was wearing though. Let alone know the best places to hide out until she wouldn’t be spotted. Otherwise Marc would probably have hunters out trying to search for her and the poor elf wasn’t advanced in how to properly manage her life to survive in this troubled city.

Rowan had placed her items to the side of her as she gently stood up, she felt it was rude to be sitting down when he was standing up and talking above her head. She knew he was above her in rank, but she felt rude staying on the ground. Standing up she felt slightly awkward when she realized the height difference between the two. She stood at an even five feet three inches, this man was nearly a foot taller than herself. Had her growth not been stunted she may have been close to the same height as himself. She brushed herself off and smoothed out her clothing as she took in more of the man’s appearance. The guard moving slightly closer to them.

Looking to the guard, Rowan felt slightly uncomfortable. Not because the newcomer was so close to her, but because the guard thought perhaps something was going to happen that put her off ease. Her discomfort level was visibly known even when she did step backwards a few inches to put space between herself and the newcomer. “I do not know what’s become of him. I am truly sorry, he’s a nervous nelly.” Rowan was trying to put more blame on the guard being an ass than letting her just be herself around others.

“My name’s Rowan by the way…” she let that slip out before she became distracted once more, either by the handsome man or the disgruntle guard glaring at her. Sometimes she wished the vampire had decent guards that put space between their charges and themselves without making themselves known to the rest of the world that they were guarding something. Perhaps she herself wouldn’t she have been so uncomfortable speaking with others.

### words
This woman wants to rock everyone's bones......... She's weird. Lol.

PMEmailAIM
^
Samael
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 05:46 PM
Samael + Unknown
Prince of Wrath
Demon + Pansexual
Lynn + Female
63 posts

Burning In The

Flames

741 words ▪ Rowan

The elf's answer captured his attention, raising a brow at her words. It had been many years since the demon had entered any sort of elf realm or city, though each one was unique. The blonde's painting didn't depict any land he was familiar with, which only spiked his curiosity. "I see. Quite the memory." his response was curt, his focus leaving the artwork. To remember the place in detail as she did was extraordinary in its own right.

Samael grinned when she suggested other slaves ran. The man had owned slaves throughout his lifetime but they were trained enough that they didn't even try to run. Most of them knew the punishment would be harsher when he captured them again, and were too afraid to make the attempt. "And are you one of those slaves?" he questioned, crossing his arms across his chest as he watched her rise from her position on the grass.

The blonde was petite, a trait the demon enjoyed because she appeared more vulnerable. Samael despised weakness, but there was still a small attraction to someone he knew he could easily dominate. The flicker of movement out of the corner of his eyes caught his attention. He turned his head to look at the guard, frown deepening at the unspoken threat. If the man thought he could take Samael, he was sorely mistaken. Though, it was entertaining to watch people try.

"More of a pest than anything else." he stated, his jaw clenching in annoyance. Samael heard her introduction, but stepped toward the guard as a warning. It didn't surprise him when the other male matched him, closing the distance even more. His eyes narrowed and he held up a finger, indicating he would be back with Rowan in a moment.

Closing the distance between himself and the guard in an instant, Samael grinned maliciously as he looked down at the weaker male. A fist was swung in his direction, the demon catching it in his hand with ease. He squeezed, the bones crushing underneath his grip. The guard struggled against his grip, thrashing to separate the two of them. The other hand held a weapon, the blade nearly reaching his side before he released his grip.

Samael blocked this attack as well, his eyes darkening as his frustration grew. The demon liked to draw things out and torment people as he fought, but he found himself wanting to discuss more with the lovely creature behind him. Instead, he reached both hands up and grasped the guard's head, twisting it sharply as he snapped his neck. The body crumpled to the ground as he turned around, straightening his tie as he approached Rowan again.

"I apologize for the interruption," Samael grasped her hand gently, brushing his lips against the back of her knuckles. "I am Samael." he added, releasing her after a moment. The demon could shift gears quickly, as was evident by his charming introduction. It might have more of an effect had he not just murdered someone with the same hands. "Is there anything you would like to do without someone watching your every move?" he asked, his blue gaze shining mischievously as he looked down at her.

PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 11:12 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
Her ears perked at his question. ”And are you one of those slaves?” No, she wasn’t one of those slaves that ran. The poor girl could hardly survive on her own let alone run off without a destination ready for her in waiting. ”No.” Rowan didn’t give anymore to the answer. She was going to share that she didn’t have any motives to get out of being a slave, but also the fact that knowing how to live as a normal person would have been challenging for her to do on her own. The elf wanted the freedom, yes, but she knew living as a free person would not have been the wisest choice for her.

Rowan’s eyes glanced from the man to her guard as he spoke of the guard being a pest, which he was, that wasn’t something new. She wanted to say more, but the two men thought outmanning each other was the best way to go to show dominance. Her guard seemed to be very weak, ’Where did Marc find these people?’ The fight was over before Rowan could even understand what was going on, her mouth gaping open as she watched her ride home fall to the ground dead.

”My ride home…” she stammered out as the demon grasped her hand in his own. She felt the strength of the man, not his true strength more of his aura, the power that could be held by him. The small elf lost for words as he introduced himself to her, her eyes still locked upon the crumbled body of the ill-fated guard. The things she was going to endure when she got home, Izzy yelling at her for not being back at the designated time they agreed upon, Marc punishing her for getting a guard killed and having to call him for a ride or being dropped off if someone else did it.

”Is there anything you would like to do without someone watching your ever move?” Rowan averted her gaze back up Samael as he asked her a question. The shock of the guard’s death shouldn’t have been something that affected her, the aftermath of how she would respond to it was causing her the grief to not understand what she wanted, even though the man in front of her was the answer.

“Everything. But I was always able to do what I wanted. Maybe not jump someone’s bones, but…..” the look of pure shock on Rowan’s face when her hand flew to her mouth as she said the words that she was thinking. Those weren’t suppose to come out. And especially not to him. She had just met this man and had no idea who he was or what he did, and all of a sudden she wanted to screw him. This poor girl was striving for attention and it came out at the wrong times.

Rowan set about to picking up her sketchbook and pastels, to help change the subject. If the area was clean than they could move on to another area and leave this one behind. Let the common folk find the dead body and raise the alarm that there was a murderer on the loose. Rowan didn’t seem to care, only that when she came home she would probably face someone’s wraith from not being back at a decent hour.

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Samael
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 05:41 PM
Samael + Unknown
Prince of Wrath
Demon + Pansexual
Lynn + Female
63 posts

Burning In The

Flames

576 words ▪ Rowan

The woman's answer was short and blunt, surprising the demon. Samael had grown accustomed to more talkative people in the town, yet the elf didn't want to give any unnecessary information. Smart move on her part, unless her master had already trained her to secretive. "I see. Lucky master then." he responded, raising a brow. She was the type of slave he preferred, not even having the slightest inclination to escape.

Samael smirked at her first words, shrugging his shoulders as he glanced over at the body. "I wouldn't be all that concerned. I shall return you...if I feel generous." he responded, his tone difficult to discern. Whether he was joking or not, she likely wouldn't be able to decipher just by his features. It took a moment for Rowan to focus on the demon again, her blue gaze settling on his face.

His icy gaze filled with amusement at her words, a sly smirk stretching across his lips. Well, he didn't have to read her mind to find out if she thought he was attractive. "Now would be a good opportunity..." Samael taunted, his eyes sweeping down her frame. The blonde was incredibly attractive, but someone he suspected he might break in half. All elves were different with their abilities and powers, and he had yet to decipher what she was capable of since they were just meeting.

Rowan quickly busied herself with gathering her supplies, the demon crossing his arms across his chest as he studied her. Samael resisted the urge to read her thoughts, it was more fun to figure out one's intentions by their actions. "I can always just burn the body." he shrugged, his eyes once again landing on the dead guard. Normally, he didn't care to leave the body behind and let another creature feed off of it. Though the elf seemed to be worried about leaving the area now.

Bending down, he grabbed one of the brushes on the ground before straightening up. Samael stepped forward, outstretching his hand and offering the item to the woman. His features had returned to their normal frown, a mask reflecting no emotion. "Might need this." he stated, looking down at her as he offered the brush.
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 02:36 AM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
Not being returned? Would Marcel be angry? Disappointed? Relieved? Rowan shouldn’t have even thought of that. She would fight her way home if this man didn’t take her home at another point in the day. Not many people thought of taking her even with the collar on, perhaps she just a burning look in her eye that threw them off. Didn’t happen with this man.

Rowan’s blush deepened at his response to her outburst. She had not meant to say such a comment to him. It had simply slipped from her lips, something that normally didn’t happen, often. Control had slipped, was this because she was conflicted with how she was being treated by Marc and the other girls? She was reaching out to anyone who would take her as she was and not up some front to make her feel included? Or something to keep her fighting her answers to anyone who would listen and explain her role in the world?

“If the body leads back to Marcel, he’ll think I did it to escape.” Rowan may have let slipped some magic usage, but it wasn’t outspoken enough to be a dead give away that she was a magic user or that her elemental of choice was fire. Not that it was given to her by choice, but she did have an unsteady grasp of how to control it. And often came out at extreme emotional events or trauma.

Rowan had finished packing up her supplies when she saw that Samael was handing her something. A brush that had fallen away, but regardless, she took it anyways, glad to have everything stashed away in the bag. “Maybe. If not oh well. You can burn the body or it can be left. Half of these people are idiots and probably won’t find him until after he’s already decomposed.” Rowan more or less just wanted to get away from the body and spend her time elsewhere. She didn’t know about the man that stood before her, but she was ready to leave and not be attached to the dead man, even as she started to head toward the street and away from the park.

Turning around, the elf waited a distance away from the dead guard to wait for the man who had killed him. To whether or not he would burn the man’s body or leave it for the city to find. Rowan wanted to go on a better adventure than one she was currently on and see less destruction and more action, or rather the girl just wanted to learn more about people than sitting around listening to women gossip about one of the television shows they were watching the night before.

It started to drizzle as Rowan waited for him, not having an umbrella to cover herself as she stood on the sidewalk. If she was terrified of water she didn’t show it, but she was becoming uncomfortable as it started to soak into her clothes and she kept to moving her bag around to keep from anything being ruined inside. “What is it that you do? As a profession? And master cannot be the answer, sir.” Rowan was curious as to who she was with and what he did. Perhaps she didn’t want to believe that she would be stuck with some redneck, who would do silly things to her, not that this man was showing such tendencies, but that didn’t mean he didn’t have his quirks.

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Samael
 Posted: Dec 8 2017, 04:56 PM
Samael + Unknown
Prince of Wrath
Demon + Pansexual
Lynn + Female
63 posts

Burning In The

Flames

612 words ▪ Rowan

The flush of scarlet didn't elude the demon and his grin extended, amused he could elicit the reaction from her. Sinful beings occurred throughout history, Samael had grown accustomed to dealing with that type of corruption. However, the bashful elf in front of him screamed innocence in her actions. It was doubtful she was untouched completely, considering she had a master who likely partook in the pleasures of her flesh. Her entire demeanor was appealing to him, however, with the purity that radiated from her actions and words.

"Would your master punish you?" Samael questioned, his brow creasing as he frowned. Always curious, it was interesting to see what other methods their superiors used on them. It was highly likely the demon was far more cruel than others though, but he didn't recognize this Marcel character. He had been meeting people quite often in the city, though he didn't recall anyone with the name.

The blonde seemed uncomfortable with death, causing an annoyed huff to escape his lips. Samael didn't mind that they lingered near the broken body, but it seemed to be all Rowan could focus on at the moment. Without another word, she moved further away, walking from the scene at a brisk pace. The demon turned to the guard, lifting a hand as a fire began to engulf the body. It only took seconds for it to crumble into ashes and he stopped the flames, turning on his heel and heading toward the elf.

The woman was inquisitive, catching Samael off guard with her questions. He only paid attention to the rain when he noticed her struggling to keep her bag covered, his frown deepening. "That, my dear, is not for you to know." he responded, sliding his suit jacket off his arms as he spoke. Draping the jacket over her shoulders, he glanced up at the clouds shifting above them. He didn't have an umbrella to offer, but he didn't mind the rain.

Samael hadn't answered her question the way she wanted, but he avoided saying 'master' as she requested. He sighed, grabbing her wrist and ducking under an awning nearby. "You're acting like you're going to melt. If I won't, you shouldn't have a problem." his tone was slightly lighter, indicating he was joking. "Then what do you do aside from bowing to someone's every whim?" he taunted, his lips pulling into a sneer as he bounced her question back.
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 02:11 AM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
“No? I don’t know. The one before him did, when I burned him during a rainstorm. This one. He takes interest in what an elf can do. More or less.” Snark. It was starting to show, the little bit of innocence she still held on, it was for show. The elf was almost tempting others with it, but she still held onto it. It was showing that she wasn’t completely corrupted by this system of being a slave and that she still fought every chance she got to remain who she was and not some object to someone else.

Rowan gave him a pout when he did not explain what or whom he was. Before she responded to him, his jacket was on her and they were moving to stand under an awning. “Melt? You think I’m going to melt? I’m elven. We don’t melt, we blend in with the forest.” Rowan understood his joke, but she still wanted to play along, understand what this man was after. Was he after her lustful looks? Her golden locks?

“You think I bow to Marcel? I may blow him, but I don’t “bow”….” Rowan was giving him a weird almost confusing look as it danced along as she spoke. It was an interesting question to say the least of what she did. “Most of the time, I just lounge around his house and watch his brunette bitches moan about how much blood he took from them or how long they lasted with him. I’m not included in their discussion because I’m “special”. “ Rowan was laughing now as she finished thinking back about how the girls were reacting to such things. Their conversations were highly weird, but so human. She didn’t really understand them.

“No. I’m usually found outside in the backyard, drawing or taking a nap with the warmth of the sun. I don’t need the sleep, its just to dull the noise of the other girls.” Rowan smiled, telling the truth now about what she really did besides “bowing” to Marc’s every whim. “I am not afraid of the water, its just I don’t want to ruin my sketchbook. The water doesn’t bother me.” Part of that sentence was a lie, but she wasn’t explaining which part. She was afraid of water, but not in this sense. Large bodies of water she was terrified of, and only because she didn’t have the knowledge of how to swim.

“Are you sure, I cannot know what you do? I mean, you have semi taken me from my spot from the park and killed my guard to gather my attention.”

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Samael
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 10:07 PM
Samael + Unknown
Prince of Wrath
Demon + Pansexual
Lynn + Female
63 posts

Burning In The

Flames

565 words ▪ Rowan

Only a portion of her words captured his attention, immediately peaking his interest. Samael raised a brow, studying the elf for a moment. "When you burned him?" he questioned, wanting her to elaborate further. All elves had different types of powers, and her mention of the fire definitely intrigued him.

The woman was amusing, bantering back and forth with the demon. Samael was in a decent mood, hence why he was choosing to be playful in this moment. Any other time, he would have been cold, but charming his way in was one way he manipulated. Understand his prey was important to decipher first, then he would play mind games and fuck with their heads if he wished.

"You definitely don't hide any information." he commented, surprised she was so open about her relations with her master. Although maybe that was simply because he was used to more closed off personalities like Lux. "Why are you special compared to the others?" he asked, the question prompted as she discussed her home life. The more she spoke, the more he was interested. Rowan was offering quite a bit of information, and he wasn't even having to fish for it.

Samael studied her careful when she mentioned not being afraid of water, noting a small change in tone. He couldn't pinpoint exactly why it was off though. Some beings that dealt with fire couldn't stand the rain, and with her mention of burning someone, he was wondering if that was the case with her. "Which I successfully did. And yet, I am still procuring information from you without much effort when you have no idea who I am." he murmured, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

The man was determining just how much to reveal to the blonde, but it was evident she had no idea he was a demon. "At the moment I have been training slaves for other masters." he stated, thinking to the hellhound he encountered recently. It wasn't a lie, but it still didn't give her very much information to go off. "Are you fond of your master?" he asked, curious because she almost seemed annoyed with her situation.
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 05:19 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
Rowan didn’t seem to notice that she was being a chatty cathy about her living situation to the man until he mentioned something about her sharing information that he wasn’t even prying from her. She was going to explain what she meant by burning Eric Tarr, but now she wasn’t going to because she felt something was off if she kept explaining to him what was going on in her life.

”What are you trying to get at?” Rowan was confused at what was going on and why this man seemed so interested in her. ”I’m not sharing anything else with you. And I’m not answering your question. You can have your jacket back. I don’t need it.” Rowan slide his suit jacket off and handed it to him. She no longer wanted to be in his care or his company and simply wanted to go home now. There was something off with the man and him just listening to her rant only made her feel a little more uncomfortable about the fact that he was just letting her do it.

Perhaps thats why everyone thought she spoke too much. Having a mouth on someone would only gather more trouble for someone and she was definitely that someone, even putting others at risk because of her mouth. Maybe she shouldn’t have left today, perhaps this wouldn’t have happened at all.

”I should probably make my way home… Seeing as my guard is dead, my master may fret about me. Pretty sure its time to go.” Rowan was uncomfortable and was trying to push things along, more so to keep her wits about her, but her voice was very shaky in a way that it proved she was completely uncomfortable now and wanted out. Only thing though. Which way was to Marc’s house? The damn elf hadn’t been paying attention and even then she was often just staring at scenery than actually paying attention to the roads they took to get into the city and back again. Now the poor elf was lost… and alone with a man who knew more about her than she did of him.

### words
She's kind of being quirky.

PMEmailAIM
^
Samael
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 04:46 PM
Samael + Unknown
Prince of Wrath
Demon + Pansexual
Lynn + Female
63 posts

Burning In The

Flames

words ▪ Rowan

The woman immediately became defensive when he mentioned her forthcoming nature. Samael let out an audible sigh, expressing his annoyance. Apparently, the elf had been sharing without taking much notice. He might have been better off to keep his mouth shut and just listen, but that wasn't in his nature to do so. Reaching out, he grabbed the jacket from her hands, a deep crease forming on his forehead at his displeasure.

"You have quite the mood swings." Samael commented, shaking his head. The demon thrived on certain emotions, but couldn't handle when people shifted completely from one thing to the next. It was exactly what Rowan was doing, lending to his frustration. She suggested leaving and he frowned, not having the chance to play with her much yet.

Samael's arm shot out, his hand connecting with the wall behind her to block off her exit. His other arm followed shortly after, caging the blonde between the wall and his limbs. "I don't recall dismissing you or stating I was done with our conversation." he looked down at her, his tone harsher than it had been previously. The demon didn't like someone to just walk away from him, evident by his actions.

Unfortunately for Rowan, she had intrigued him, particularly due to her mention of burning someone. It wasn't often a fae aside from elementals could deal with fire. Most elves had more subdued powers. "I believe I asked you a few questions..." he murmured, raising a brow at her expectantly. He only paused for a moment before he realized he might need to specify what he wanted from her.

"Though I am most concerned about you burning someone." Samael commented, his tone sounding bored with the situation.
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 12:30 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
Rowan was ready to bolt, but finding herself trapped against the wall and her prison being Samael’s arms, she lost her battle to escape. Mood swings? What mood swings, he was goading her wasn’t he? Trying to get her to spill information to learn about who was all here, wasn’t that his goal? She didn’t have mood swings, she was trying to understand how all of this was playing out and where this left her in the end.

“And you are not my master.” a bold move to be saying something to someone of her higher rank than her, but it was a chance she was willing to take. Rowan wasn’t going to let him just walk all over her and expect her to take it. Not only was she left trying to figure out how she was getting home, but away from this man who could easily cause her more harm than good. ”And you’re not getting your answers. You can ask them, but I don’t have to answer them.” Rowan snapped, a vicious snarl escaping her lips as she spoke. The elf was experiencing a different tone, more on the edge of survival mode than what was comfortable for her.

”People get burned all the time. What’s so special when someone burns their master? And why the fuck do you care?” vulgar, something Rowan always had a hard time controlling as she snapped at him in response. She wasn’t going to explain anything else to him, she wasn’t understanding what was so special about burning someone. Why was that so important in all of the information she had provided unconsciously?

The elf was looking for a ways to escape him, she no longer wanted to jump the man’s bones, not the way he was treating her and keeping her against the wall. She could duck under his arms, drop her bag, and then book it. She would be much faster than having to worry about the bag she was carrying to get away from him and then find her way home from there wherever she stopped running at. The only issue was, how fast was her captor? Rowan knew she was faster than the measly humans she resided with, but she didn’t know his flavor to know if she could outrun him. She could use the people as her obstacle course and jut around them making him having to push them aside to get her, only slowing himself down leading her to getting away faster. It was a thought to try.

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Samael
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 07:34 PM
Samael + Unknown
Prince of Wrath
Demon + Pansexual
Lynn + Female
63 posts

Burning In The

Flames

506 words ▪ Rowan

The woman's attitude and demeanor shifted completely as well, obviously annoyed with the predicament the demon was placing her in. Samael didn't care whether she liked his actions or not. Though he didn't want her to run from him, evident by him blocking her immediate chance of escape.

The tone in her voice caused him to scowl, his eyes icing over as he studied the blonde in front of him. No one spoke to him like that, not without some form of punishment following shortly after. "I would watch how you speak to me, elf." he growled, his eyes narrowing. He watched her carefully, noticing the small flickers of emotion and movement. It was obvious she was calculating her chances of escape, her focus seemed elsewhere for a moment.

"Most elves don't possess the skill to manipulate fire." Samael explained, raising a brow in question. The demon was still curious, and there was no harm in letting her know that. He revealed information carefully, however, always considering the impact it might have when he spoke it aloud. It was rare for him to slip up and say anything he hadn't thought over.

Samael leaned closer, taking a step to close some of the distance between the two. He looked down at her, a teasing smile lifting the corners of his lips. "You're cute when you're angry." he murmured, the cliche' sliding from his mouth with ease. He suspected he would catch her easily if she tried to run, but he didn't feel like chasing her down. Lately, that's all the demon had done. Either he was dealing out punishment, or chasing down a runaway slave. It was growing rather boring, and he didn't want to have to do it this time. Her body was tense, indicating she was considering it.
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 01:58 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
Curious, but confused. Lost, but surrounded. Rowan felt very enclosed at the moment and seeing her moment of escape disappear the light in her eyes disappeared as well when she brought them back to Samael. With him closer to her, she couldn’t run underneath his arms like she had wanted, where she would drop her bag and book it through the crowd.

”Everyone says that. It’s not something new.” Rowan’s retort was quick and filled with anger. She didn’t understand the demon’s fascination with elves and fire. It confused her and made her feel like she should have been more careful in opening her mouth up.

”You’re making me uncomfortable being this close. I know nothing of my heritage to help you understand elves and fire. I was taken from my family at a young age before I could even learn what I was capable of doing.” Rowan gave him that much information, but nothing more. She knew her father could wield fire and earth abilities, but that was to her extent knowledge.

Rowan looked at the passing people, not for a means of escaping, the elf knew she was defeated and would be easily grabbed from behind if she darted from him. But the feeling of always being trapped and confined wore a person down and she was definitely feeling it, like a caged animal trying to find their escape. ”What more do you want from me? I can’t control whatever it is, everything burns and you’re way too close for comfort.”

### words
tagged
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
Samael
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 04:29 PM
Samael + Unknown
Prince of Wrath
Demon + Pansexual
Lynn + Female
63 posts

Burning In The

Flames

480 words ▪ Rowan

Samael considered her statement, wondering just how many others knew of her abilities. He assumed her master and some of the slave traders were aware. The demon reigned in his anger, despite her harsh tone directed at him. He was either emotionless or terrifying, it was rare for anything else. Sometimes one could catch a glimpse of a 'softer' side but that meant he was lusting after someone, nothing more.

"It could be genetic then..." Samael murmured to himself, his thoughts flickering through encounters with elves. The demon had lived for so long it was quite common for him to forget minuet details. He could have met another fire wielding elf in the past, but couldn't draw up any memories at the moment. The demon still hadn't moved away from her, despite her statement. The taller male didn't trust her not to escape.

Samael noticed her body relax slightly, not hellbent on escaping in the next few seconds. With an annoyed sigh, he stepped back slightly, leaving more room for the woman in front of him. He failed to remove his arms from either side of her, but allowed her more room to breathe. "That simply means you haven't acquired the proper teacher..." he stated, trailing off as he stared the blonde down.

"With the right training, you could be quite powerful." Samael commented, a sly grin tugging at his lips. To have someone on his side that created and conjured fire might be beneficial to him. Not that he couldn't do it himself, but it would definitely allow him to explore different avenues. Most people wouldn't suspect an elf to have those powers.
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 10:36 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

I'm falling hard for you
So he moved away, Rowan felt slightly better knowing that she had some space to breath and wasn’t being crowded by the taller being. He obviously realized she was not going to try and escape him. She had no chance of doing it not if anyone was going to crowd around her and cause her to pause her chase to get free. There wasn’t a chance for her as it was. He was mumbling something about genetics but she wasn’t completely sure if he was talking about her genetics or someone else’s.

” My master planned on helping me.” she did not let the man know she needed to speak the language to cast any kind of spells for it to work. Her outbursts were an overload of emotions and she had very little control when she was bothered. Wearing the collar kept her from practicing to even know if she had it under control. Or perhaps he was simply stating that Marc probably would have been a terrible teacher to allow her to control her abilities and put them to good use.

Rowan was no longer looking at Samael, she was watching the people walk by them. More of a longing to be out of someone’s grasp, out of the collar that kept her prisoner and gave her so many different looks as people looked upon her in disgust. It wasn’t a comfortable feeling to have everyone give her looks that perhaps she had done something wrong simply by how she looked or what her status was. Rowan felt an a disadvantage even as she stood there in the grasp of the demon.

”Are you saying, you’re offering? I have nothing to give in return.” Rowan almost didn’t want to know what he wanted in return from her as she returned her glaze back to him. Perhaps she did calm down now, even with everything that happened, she had to settle somehow. She was more or less a bit calmer and not trying to run, but even as he spoke about her powers and how powerful she could be, all she could think of was her father and his abilities. Rowan took after her father, but only inherited his fire ability as the man could control another element besides the flame.

The elf was really wishing she hadn’t taken Samael’s jacket off and thrown it back at him. She had dropped her bag at her feet and was huddling underneath her sweater for warmth. The rain had caused the temperature to drop slightly, causing Rowan to feel the temperature turn to chilly. ”I wasn’t given any training. It only appeared within the last few years. And the collar prevents any outbursts, unless no one knows to tighten the intensity of subduing it.” Rowan was calming down again to where she was when they first met only an hour before.

”My behavior has been terrible. I don’t like being cornered or surrounded. And it doesn’t excuse my actions.” Rowan was admitting her previous actions and trying to escape was wrong of her, and that she was being a terrible brat to someone who had helped her get rid of a shadow that followed. Rowan’s eyes were averted to two teens walking by snickering and pointing at her as if she was a public display of shame because she wore a collar and was being “punished”. The elf started to burrow herself into her sweater, the collar of the sweater coming up to cover the collar she wore on her neck. The public could be harmful and Rowan was not used to being in a setting where people laughed at her because of what she was when they were free of their own will. The elf was a recluse as was most of her kind, and this setting was upsetting her greatly. Even if the demon hadn’t noticed, her uncomfortableness in-between his arms would surely go noticed.

### words
notes

PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Candyland Couture THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
skinned by missy at caution and shine.