WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Boski
helloooo i'm bo and i legitimately forgot that this was the thing that i kept forgetting to do. i also suck at intros, but i'm really a+ at answering questions. let's do that!

i can always be reached by pm if you have any questions or just want to chat.

jade
meet jade, a self-proclaimed character sadist and character whore. she's been roleplaying for eight years, running several sites in that time frame, and is always eager to explore new plots and ideas with anyone. jade loves having her characters in pain, whether it be emotional or physical, but is absolutely not against throwing some fluff in there now and then (to give her characters hope). if you have any questions, please feel free to pm her on any of her accounts, though you may receive a faster response if you send a message to her admin account.
Admin
Admin here, the I'm all three rolled into one account!

PM's and skypes always welcome to any of the three admins! ^^

Add Reply
New Poll

March Activity Check, Feb 23 - March 15
Staff
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 10:55 PM
Staff + n/a
Admin
N/A + n/a
NPC + Not Telling
239 posts

basic information

it's time for an activity check! this month's activity check begins today, Feb 23rd, and ends on March 16th. Following the activity check's closure, all inactive accounts and threads will be removed and archived. in order to save your characters, please follow the information in the following section. if you have an active absence thread your characters should be saved, but it is recommended that you follow the same steps as other members just to be safe.

what to do

we do not require that you post on each character. rather, we ask that you ensure all of your claims (face and who's-who) are filled out for each of your characters and that the mini-profile information for your characters is completely and accurately filled out. this includes adding links to the application and any plot threads, as well as ensuring that your avatar is the proper size and that the exact same avatar picture is inputted into the proper mini-profile field. if you keep up on filling out mini profile information for new characters, this should be an easy task.

once the above has been completed, simply fill out the form at the bottom of this post and reply to this thread with it. if you wish to delete a character, just do not include them on your list and they shall be removed with inactive accounts.

safe characters

jere

jeremy anderson
duncan strathmore
lucifer

jade

challis ventori
jasper grande
kyle hansen
jezebel payne
jaxon ashton avery
zachariah crawford
milton dudley
nicole grammer
aaron pearson zachariah crawford

bo

jocelyn
rory
rand
aya rose
camile (cam)
ivan
toby
jasmine moore
koletun
hitachiin twins

que

gabel jager
aideen berkshire
riven cross
laila hayes
mikel weaver
yevis alzar
vicosa varlow
regina belmont
sullivan booker

reever

ian cassius
marcel cato
beatrice rystos
dakota bellerose
logan rystos
genesis cameron
briella erland
nero corvinus
christine makris
nathaniel ainsworth
nakoma blackhawk

member characters

bhawk

Arkady

Ree

Ana-Louisa Fordham-Smythe
Cerise Boucher
Grant Eberhardt
Zmai Drecki
Alec McAlister
Francis Connor
Emerald Calder

Flynn

noah blackwell
eliseo lehta
colton meridian

Silken

Handal VanHearse
Ingrid VanHearse
Ares Sampson
Peggy
Gideon Fjord
Stormy Carter

andrea

sebastian mayfair

Cassie

Aileen McAlister
Angelique Cato
Chumani Jager
Calder Ainsworth
Demitri KensleyErik Erland
Isak Erland
Khalid Hasani
Quinlan Murphy
Vicorin Amber

Jo

Rayne Lucy Renegade
Josephine Nicole Renegade
Maya Heather Bann
Violet Victoria Ward
Catherine Sara Ainsworth

G

Cherish
Kelsea Blackthorn
Malakai Druimein

Rowan

rowan amber
alastar amber
emilia mcalister
estella van der zee
odette tailler

Lynn

Nadine Mueller
Selene Adair
Samael
James Clark

Nara

casey walsh
charlie delacroix
jude lawrence

pending

here we will have a list of characters whose names have been put in this thread, but who need claims/adjustments to their mini-profile information and are not yet safe. please check to ensure that your characters truly are safe - we will be checking each character to ensure that the requirements above are fulfilled. those put as 'pending' will be checked periodically to see if the necessary changes have been made.

other than 'avatar', all of the following can be found by settings --> edit profile info. they are the first section of fields to be completed on that page.

avatar - the avatar you have set in 'edit avatar settings'. it must be 200x350. profile avatar = the avatar url that you enter in the 'profile info' section of settings. it must be the same as your normal avatar and properly sized (200x350). character name - the first entry field of 'profile info'. please only use your character's first name or a short nickname. character age - self explanatory. occupation - of your character. please keep it short. sexuality - of your character, the same as in your app. face claim - self-explanatory. race - self explanatory. profile gif - must be a gif, must be 190x140. if you are unable to find a gif of your fc, please pm jade. alias - what are you called? please use the same as you have in the who's-who.

those in bold have an active absence thread and have updated us of their situation.

the form

please ensure that the coding remains intact. remove unnecessary fields, or add fields as needed. if a character is to be deleted, please note their name outside of the code.

remove the * next to the slash code so the code works when posting. Also let us know if you are removing a char.

CODE
[code]<center><b><font size="5">alias</font></b><p> <i>character name</i><br> <i>character name</i><br> <i>character name</i><br> <i>character name</i><br> <i>character name</i><br> <i>character name</i></center>[*/code]

PM
^
Arkady
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:01 PM
Arkady + 86
Bar Owner
Human Sea Witch + Straight
bhawk + Male
47 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">bhawk</font></b><p> <i>Arkady</i></center>
PM
^
Boski
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:03 PM
Admin Account + 30
Admin
Admin + Staff
Boski + Female
120 posts

done!

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Ana-Louisa Fordham-Smythe
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:32 PM
Ana-Louisa + 29
Paranormal Researcher
Human + Hetero, Fluid
Ree + Female
263 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">Ree>/font></b><p> <i>Ana-Louisa Fordham-Smythe</i><br> <i>Cerise Boucher</i><br> <i>Grant Eberhardt</i><br> <i>Zmai Drecki</i><br> <i>Alec McAlister</i><br> <i>Francis Connor</i><br><i>Emerald Calder</i></center>
PMEmail
^
eliseo lehta
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:57 PM
Eli + 18
Rebel
Elf + Straight
Flynn + Not Telling
4 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">Flynn</font></b><p> <i>noah blackwell</i><br> <i>eliseo lehta</i><br> <i>colton meridian</i></center>
PM
^
sebastian mayfair
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:42 AM
Bastian + 36
slave
snake shifter + pansexual
andrea + Female
4 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">andrea</font></b><p> <i>sebastian mayfair</i></center>
PM
^
Calder Ainsworth
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 11:53 AM
Cal + 750
Pirate/Vineyard owner
Werewolf + Straight
Cassandra + Female
73 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">Cassie</font></b><p> <i>Aileen McAlister</i><br> <i>Angelique Cato</i><br> <i>Chumani Jager</i><br> <i>Calder Ainsworth</i><br> <br> <i>Demitri Kensley</i><i>Erik Erland</i><br> <i>Isak Erland</i><br> <i>Khalid Hasani</i><br> <i>Quinlan Murphy</i><br><br> <i>Vicorin Amber</i> </center>

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Josephine Nicole Renegade
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 12:30 PM
Josephine + 288
Rebel 2IC
Immortal/Fire Siren + Straight
Jo + Female
45 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">Jo</font></b><p> <i>Rayne Lucy Renegade</i><br> <i>Josephine Nicole Renegade</i><br> <i>Maya Heather Bann</i><br> <i>Violet Victoria Ward</i><br> <i>Catherine Sara Ainsworth</i><br></center>

--------------------
user posted image
Josephine Nicole Renegade :: Rebel 2IC
Daughter of Kane Nicolas Renegade :: Daughter of Nicole Jane Renegade
PM
^
Cherish
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 10:15 AM
Cherish + 17
Slave
Human + Bi-sexual
G + Female
16 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">G</font></b><p> <i>Cherish</i><br> <i>Kelsea Blackthorn</i><br> <i>Malakai Druimein</i></center>
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 09:36 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">Rowan</font></b><p> <i>rowan amber</i><br> <i>alastar amber</i><br> <i>emilia mcalister</i><br> <i>estella van der zee</i><br> <i>odette tailler</i></center>
PMEmailAIM
^
Nadine Mueller
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 07:34 PM
Nadine + 22
Slave
Water Fairy + Straight?
Lynn + Female
44 posts

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">Lynn</font></b><p> <i>Nadine Mueller</i><br> <i>Selene Adair</i><br> <i>Samael</i><br> <i>James Clark</i></center>
PM
^
Boski
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 08:57 PM
Admin Account + 30
Admin
Admin + Staff
Boski + Female
120 posts

updated

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Casey Walsh
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 06:38 PM
casey + 27
murderous rebel
half demon + bi
nara + Female
87 posts

Let's see if we can get back into things...

CODE
<center><b><font size="5">Nara</font></b><p> <i>casey walsh</i><br> <i>charlie delacroix</i><br> <i>jude lawrence</i></center>

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Boski
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 01:01 PM
Admin Account + 30
Admin
Admin + Staff
Boski + Female
120 posts

CLOSED

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Ares Sampson
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 09:07 PM
Ares + 23
Rebel
Human + Bisexual
Silken + Female
175 posts

[code]<center><b><font size="5">Silken</font></b><p> <i>Handal VanHearse</i><br> <i>Ingrid VanHearse</i><br> <i>Ares Sampson</i><br> <i>Peggy</i><br> <i>Gideon Fjord</i><br> <i>Stormy Carter</i></center>[*/code]

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
skinned by missy at caution and shine.