WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Boski
helloooo i'm bo and i legitimately forgot that this was the thing that i kept forgetting to do. i also suck at intros, but i'm really a+ at answering questions. let's do that!

i can always be reached by pm if you have any questions or just want to chat.

jade
meet jade, a self-proclaimed character sadist and character whore. she's been roleplaying for eight years, running several sites in that time frame, and is always eager to explore new plots and ideas with anyone. jade loves having her characters in pain, whether it be emotional or physical, but is absolutely not against throwing some fluff in there now and then (to give her characters hope). if you have any questions, please feel free to pm her on any of her accounts, though you may receive a faster response if you send a message to her admin account.
Admin
Admin here, the I'm all three rolled into one account!

PM's and skypes always welcome to any of the three admins! ^^

Add Reply
New Poll

Rowan's Plots
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 11:24 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

wonderful

short description here. if you don't want to add a description you can always add lyrics to supplement or just completely ignore this it doesn't really matter. this is bold isn't that nice.

ROWAN JEZEBEL AMBER
Like any 24-year old, Rowan is trying to find her place in the world, even at the cost of her own life for someone else's happiness. Not really, but she does wish for a happy ending and a prince charming waiting for her. Only she believes that Prince Charming is riding a turtle and nothing more. This little elf wishes for friends, and nothing more. While Marc allows her off the property, if she's been a good little slave, she would at least like to spend time with others while she's out and about if possible. Or one gets purchased by Marc, whichever. Though she will kindly decline any invitation for freedom if said friend tries to whisk her away.

ESTELLA RAINE VAN DER ZEE
A mermaid in an unforgiving world. Estella or more commonly called Stella, needs a new master. Not by choice, but rather to show her the crueler side of the human world. She would love to see the ocean again and try and make amends with the world she left behind, but seeing everything on land would be the best for her, even if it means she faces cruelty before she can find any happiness. And no, she does not know how to turn on a light, so remembering to turn on the light will not chase the darkness away. Sorry Professor Dumbledore.

EMILIA MYSIE MCALISTER
The older sister of Aileen McAlister and oldest younger sister of Alec McAlister, Emilia is a bitch in a bottle. This woman needs a love to crave, to hold forever while the flame burns away the sire that turned her. Emilia is cruel and very much hates the love her siblings have for each other, and certainly wishes death upon both of them, even at the hands of herself if possible. But where would all the fun be if Emilia couldn't just torment her siblings until the end of their days? Emilia is mostly looking for a possible slave to meet her needs, or even another person in status to fulfill her growing need of wealth. Friends and Enemies are more than welcome to wreck it for this vampire dear.
ALASTAR NIALL AMBER
The ever charming gentleman. The hunter in the mist, the leaves and the ghost of the forest. Alastar is the hunter most probably won't recognize except for his pointy ears, but this man is certainly a charmer and often times conflicted with himself on matters that need to be taken seriously. He's looking more for friends, maybe another slave, but chances are this man is conflicted with his job as a hunter and taking a slave would only cause his current slave, Nadine to wonder what he did to be adding more slaves to his ever growing household of misfits.
ODETTE ALISON TAILLER
Sweet sweet Odette. The girl who could not be the swan princess, or a sugar plum, but definitely a rowdy faerie who kicks the asses of those who get in the way of her shipment business and thwart her plans in getting slaves from point A to Point B. Odette is looking for buyers, slaves for herself and her gang of misfits and plenty of enemies to show the world, that even a faerie can rock the world, one wing at a time. Oh and Odette is searching for people to play her best friends, PM my Rowan account for more details if one is interested in her three best friends.

PMEmailAIM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Apr 22 2016, 10:45 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

bump. still looking for plots with these ladies. both have threads in club infinity if anyone is looking for some fun or want to get to know them.
PMEmailAIM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: May 27 2016, 09:16 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

Bump. These lovely ladies both have open threads within club infinity if anyone wants to "test" them out.
PMEmailAIM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 10:41 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

Bump. If anyone would like to start out small with any of these ladies, I'd be more than happy to experiment with them. They are open to anything if not an open book to read.
PMEmailAIM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 03:57 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

updated and added info to characters for plotage.
PMEmailAIM
^
Ziggy Gable
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 10:54 PM
+
+
+
N/A posts
N/A
Ziggy Gable

I know you're on leave at the time of writing, but my master character Ziggy is softhearted. Might be a good fit for Rowan? Let me know what you think when you're back around.
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 09:06 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

We're doing another bumpity bump test here, to show that Rowan does need a master or mistress. She's fond of masters, not sure of mistresses, but I'm willing to give it a try. Timid little thing, but does have a streak about her. Anywho, she's open and willing, post here if you want a thread or think she would be great friends or allies with her and we can work some magic together.
PMEmailAIM
^
Alastar Amber
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 05:59 PM
Alastar + 200
Hunter & Landscape Photographer
Elven + Straight
Rowan + Female
54 posts

Alastar's Info has been added and is in need of plots, friends, employers, etc. Come at him, he'll be ready.
PMEmail
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 12:38 AM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

Updated, and accepting new plots and ideas.
PMEmailAIM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 11:28 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

Updated for future plots.
PMEmailAIM
^
Law Eden
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 03:18 PM
Law + 22
artist
Half-Elf + pan-sexual
oryx + Not Telling
4 posts

Hi! Care to make elf-friends?! Perhaps Rowan and Law can know each other. I see she likes drawing.
Law tries to be a living artist! Maybe down the road, he can enchant an item for her, like a pencil so it's always sharp.
http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Emilia—she sounds super interesting, but I'm not entirely sure how we can get these two together somehow.
But I had to say she sounds really cool.

Let's make Law and Odette enemies! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Rowan Amber
PM
^
Rowan Amber
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 04:12 PM
Rowan + Twenty-Three
Slave
Elf + Straight
Rowan + Female
148 posts

That would be interesting! Rowan would find it interesting to know another elf besides her brother around the city, and to have an enchanted pencil, she'd be thrilled! We can certainly have something where the two meet or whatever.

Emilia is just crazy in general, the woman wants to make her family live in a nightmare but thanks for saying she sounds cool.

Odette would be thrilled on having enemies. Ones that are constantly getting in her way or whatnot. Lol. The woman would be concerned at first with noticing ears, but then finding out what he is, be like no get out of my way now. Her lover is an elf, so she has a soft spot for them.
PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Candyland Couture THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
Xenedria: Scifi Master/slave RPG THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND THE UNDERGROUND
skinned by missy at caution and shine.